PTOEguy's latest activity

• P
    Could you ask the school what company others in similar situations have used? And good for you starting a uke club - I did that for my...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread Oahu Cases.
    I have an Oahu case form my baritone uke - it is really nice. However, I did try to use it with my uke bass which is baritone uke...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread What is your traveler?.
    Most of my ukes are good for travel - I've got a Flight travel uke, a Flea and a Blackbird Clara. The Flight just happens to be as...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread The ultimate banjo uke.
    I'm looking at nylagut/flourocarbon strung banjo ukes. Although I've been thinking about taking my plectrum banjo, using chicago...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread Pono history.
    I've been a pretty big fan of Oasis warms - although I didn't know about them when I had a Pono Tenor - maybe that would have helped me...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread First Instrument?.
    technically my first instrument was piano (it didn't take), but I started trumpet in 4th grade and was shortly switched to baritone horn...
  • P
    PTOEguy replied to the thread Thinking of thinning the herd.
    Ditto on the Deering Banjolele - just didn't connect with it although it is objectively a very pleasant sounding and playing instrument...
  • P
    Selling the least played ones is where I'm heading - advertising all would run the risk of losing specific functionality. Starting...
  • P
    I like the way you're thinking, and my wife is actually pretty understanding, but the stack in my living room is starting to get...
  • P
    I can highly recommend a Clara - the dynamic range available is off the charts, the tone is excellent, and it is great for both finger...
  • P
    Yes - the Godin may go just because despite my affection, I just don't play it much. The Gold Tone will be kept until I get a better...
  • P
    I have one vintage instrument (1927 Bacon and Day Silver Bell Plectrum Banjo), which is an awesome instrument, but in general I think...
  • P
    Interesting on your Flight - I had a chance to try out a batch bought for my kids school and some were definitely better set up than...
  • P
    So I've been dabbling in banjo ukes for a while - I had a Firefly, then a Deering and now a Gold Tone Little Gem. I like to play...
  • P
    I've been playing uke for a while and have bought a lot of ukuleles to try out different things (scales, electronics, banjos...