Pueo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hauoli la hanau greetings Damon, hope you have a supah dey wit family and friends close to your heart
    Darn shame there isn't one that's purple. I would've bought and shipped it to you just because.
    Hauoli la hanau greetings Damon...May you have a super day with family and friends close to your heart...buy a new bday uke brah...
    Hey Damon, do you know what time we're supposed to play? They haven't emailed me yet. Thanks
    -Gary
    Is today the day they put all the leis on the King Kamehaha statue? That is something I would love to see someday. Go check it out.
    Aloha, bragh! Thanks for the add. I'd rather be on the islands right now, it's starting to get overcast again here. <sigh>
    Are you bringing the small Vox amp with you to IN.
    I am bringing my Roland Micro cube. Of course it's different for me, I just throw the stuff in the truck and drive down.
    Are you home yet? I won't even ask if you had fun. I don't need an answer. 17 days, Damon. 17 days. P.S. Don't get offended when I call you Dah-moan instead of Day-mon. Between you and Ra-moan I get all confused. :)
    I had not Rob - THis was one of those things where I just learned it there and did not try to change the key. That is a way to keep in in 1st position though.
    Hey I was looking at the Stray Cat Strut. Did you ever think about going up two semitones to Dm?
    Dm C Bb A7
    Gm F Eb D7
    D7 = 2020
    Just a thought I was playing around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…