Recent content by rem50

1. rem50

Baritone lovers!!!

here are the pics you asked for Tracie
  2. rem50

Baritone lovers!!!

I have a 1954 Gretsch that I would be interested in selling. It has a great warm, deep sound. I am not sure what it is actually worth but I would like to get $500. I keep it in a HS case but have the original "chip?" one too. It is rough but I hung on to it anyway. Not exactly sure how to ship...
  3. rem50

Plastic uke Question

Can anyone help with this. A friend of mine picked this up and was wondering what it was worth. I told him someone on this forum would be knowledgable. Here are the pics. I have more close ups too. The pitch pipes work too! It has a "chorder" for the beginner. There is a crack in the back too...
  4. rem50

Tenor: Best offer

This can be someones new uke. It is a "twisted wood, Banyan model". I am not using this at all and am open to any fair offer. What I really like about this is the warm tone it has. It also has a KoAloha style neck, thin. I really feel someone will love this uke. I have 2 other higher end tenors...
  5. rem50

Twisted Wood Tenor

more pics!
  6. rem50

Twisted Wood Tenor

This is a TW tenor that I am getting rid of in order to thin the herd. This is a very warm sounding tenor. It is the Banyan, I was told, offered by Twisted Wood. It is solid Koa, but not top grade as you can tell by the price. If you are looking for a solid koa, great sounding uke, at a...
  7. rem50

2 is better than one!

More pics
  8. rem50

2 is better than one!

I have decided to sell these together. The first is a soprano flea "tiki king". The second is a cigar box uke made by the owner of the North Carolina Ukulele Academy Kent Knorr. Both are fun, great sounding players. THe only reason I am getting rid of them, is like others, I am thinning the...
  9. rem50

Song Help Request don't understand

thanks for the help but still not exactly sure. Will have to try it a few times and see if I can hear it.
  10. rem50

Song Help Request don't understand

I am a bit confused when looking at chords on songs and they go : c/g what does that slash mean? Do I quickly jump from one chord to another??? ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks,
  11. rem50

"A" buzz

My "A" string is buzzing on my KoAloha soprano. I have just changed strings to Martin M600's. They sound great but the buzz is killing me. The buzz seems to come from the nut. Is there any home remedies for this or do I have to replace the nut. (If that is the answer then the next question will...
  12. rem50

KoAloha string help

I have a soprano KoAloha and I cannot seem to find the right string combo with it. I have tried the worth clears and t2's. Did not like either in this uke. Too brash ( if that is a good description). What do you all suggest? This is driving me crazy. I have a concert sceptre I love (worth...
  13. rem50

Must have in tool box???

I wondering what songs you feel are "must have" or at a minimum, "should have" songs in your tool box. I need to learn more songs and wanted to see what others like to play!
  14. rem50

Trade anyone???

I have a Koaloha soprano that I may be interested in trading. I bought this used for $500. I would be interested in any warm sounding tenor. Mainland?? Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks for consideration!
  15. rem50

$300. Suggestions?

I have $300 "uke dollars" burning a hole in my paypal account. What should I do? I am considering a mainland tenor or saving for another boat paddle build. What would you do? Any other recommendations accepted and appreciated!
Top Bottom