Rllink's latest activity

• Rllink
    Well there is a reason they call it a discipline and I'm just too old to be disciplined.
  • Rllink
    Well, my CG Thigh Cushion is less than satisfactory. For one thing, it holds the guitar higher than I like, and I feel it should be...
  • Rllink
    I've never even heard of this guy and I did both a Google and Yahoo search for "ukulele for sale". He didn't come up in four pages of...
  • Rllink
    Rllink reacted to fowl's post in the thread Ukulele World Congress? with Like Like.
    Rllink there is one group that tends to hang to themselves. I like to go around to campsites and meet and play with new people. I also...
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Ukulele World Congress?.
    I went three years and camped in the back forty. I thought it was a little tribal and I never did make it into the tribe. I was under...
  • Rllink
    Rllink reacted to fowl's post in the thread Ukulele World Congress? with Like Like.
    It happened this year. I could not find anything online, so I emailed Mike at Mainland Ukes. Three of us "Old Guys" went down for a day...
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Let me take a shot at CAGED..
    I heard people talking about the CAGED system all the time I played ukulele. I sort of gave it a quick look over but never got into it...
  • Rllink
    Rllink posted the thread Ukulele World Congress? in Uke Talk.
    Is it still going on? I went a few years but then just lost touch with it. Like it either fell off the face of the earth or they turned...
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Lifetime Warranty.
    I have a Taylor with the ES pickup so that is good to know. It is working fine right now though.
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Why Ukulele?.
    One summer our neighbors started having a bonfire on Sunday evenings and inviting everyone in the neighborhood over to tip a few. That...
  • Rllink
    Rllink reacted to mikeinmontara's post in the thread Lifetime Warranty with Like Like.
    Taylor replaced the ES pickup system in my guitar recently. No charge, just shipping. I also have bought a few guitars from them...
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Lifetime Warranty.
    I wonder. Both the Guild and the Taylor guitars I own have a lifetime warranty on the guitars, but not the electronics.
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Amp recommendations.
    I think that several people have answered that question well enough. I have no experience with the Rogue practice amp. The Custom PA-50...
  • Rllink
    Well, I finally got my new Yamaha C40Ii. I’ve been playing it all afternoon. I really like it’s deep tones. It’s a lot easier to find...
  • Rllink
    Rllink replied to the thread Bass Ukulele right for me?.
    What do you expect to do with a bass? It is somewhat limited in its use I think. At least with guitar it is most often a supporting...