Recent content by Rustman

1. Rustman

Martin S1 soprano review

I finally aquired my Martin S1 soprano uke few weeks ago. I got to admit it is a definite stunner! The looks are just right, like, from the Depression times, plain, but beautiful. The workmanship is superb, intonation and playability is as good as it can get. Satin finish, old style tuners and...
  2. Rustman

Uke places in Paris, France?

Hello! I'm going to visit Paris from 28th Dec to 2nd Jan. Do you know any music shops or clubs worth visiting, ukulelewise? Cheers!
  3. Rustman

A hard case for Martin S1 soprano?

Will the Martin S1 fit in basic soprano ukulele hard case they are selling in the ebay? The body seems to be a little thicker than average sopranos. I haven't got my Martin yet, and I can't find the dimension of the body thickness from the internet. Anyway, I know I want a hard case for it...
  4. Rustman

Terve! From Finland

Cheers everyone! I'm a new member from Finland, Europe. I have played mainly guitar for about 39 years and uke for about eight years now. I have lead a uke club for two years and have had some ukulele workshops as well. I own a home studio with all basic music instruments and amps, write music...
Top Bottom