Very much an uke novice. Started with a Oscar Schmidt Solid KOA Concert (since sold), an Islander, then added a Kala Elite, a Kamaka Ohta San, then a Kanilea, and kept on going with UAS...I now have a whole flock of Moonbirds! I love being able to play different sounds on different size ukes as the mood takes me. When I am not playing, I am flying or my Searey (amphibious seaplane) and my glider and my straightail 172, and making magic for Disney, and building Experimental Airplanes, and teaching people how to fly.
Aviation, Flying, Experimental Airfcraft Building, Music, Aquairums, Vintage Arcade Restoration, Great Pyrneese Rescue
An airpark in NC
Computer Scientist at a FL theme park; Affective Computing Researcher, Part-Time Flight Instructor
- Kamaka Ohta San, 5.0 - my 1st Fav
- aNueNue UC200E Concert Moon Bird-My Fav!
- Kanile'a Custom Baritone (Spruce & Koa)
- Kala KA-SRT/MA (Aratani),5.0
- Koaloha KTM-00 (FS or Trade)
- aNueNue UT200E Tenor Moon Bird - how many favs can a gal have?
- aNueNue UT140 Tenor Light Bird
- aNueNue US200 Soprano Moon Bird
- aNueNue UC200E Concert Moon Bird (g)
- Cocobolo Tenor#399
- Coconolo Custom 5 String Tenor#17
- Romero GT-MG Mango Grand Tenor
- aNueNue UC214 Cedar Bird Concert
- Custom Bonanzalele
- aNueNue LOUT Lion Tenor - my other other Fav
- aNueNue UT214E Cedar Bird
- Koaloha KTMS-00
- aNueNue UC3K Concert Koa Bird
- WTB or Trade for aNueNue 3TK Tenor Koa Bird
Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.