Shin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shinさんどうもお久しぶりです!

ご参加できなくて、残念です。

イベントが横浜の赤レンガ倉庫に変わってから交通も便利になって、客も多くなったと思います。
    今年はAloha Yokohamaというイベントも同時に開催して、規模が少し大きくなっていました。
    ただ、複数の会場で同時にいろんな有名なアーティストが演奏していたので、どの会場を観るか結構迷いました。

今年は高木ブーさん、キヨシ小林さんと会えて写真とウクレレにサインをもらえました。おまけにイベント後に中華街で食事していたらウクレレえいじとばったり会って、サインもらいました。意外とウクレレアーティストが普通に歩いているので声かけやすいです。

来年のウクピクで会いましょう!
    Aloha Shin,
    Thanks you very much for the kind words for my ukuleles. I will be starting another batch of ukuleles in the next few months, and would be happy to make one for you if you like. If you would like to place an order for one, contact me at eric@devineguitars.com so we can go over some details of what you will want.
    Thank you again for your kind welcome.
    Eric DeVine
    Shinsan.

Any recommendations on places to buy either a Kamaka Tenor or a Koaloha tenor in Japan?

Thanks
    onizukajp
    "also in Japan"
    Shinさん

はじめまして。
    ちょうど先週横浜でハワイアンのイベントがありましたので行ってきました。
    最近横浜でハワイアンではやってるみたいですね。
    UUで他の日本のウクレレプレイヤーとあえてよかったです。

今後もよろしくお願いします。

Best Regards
    redBee
    Shin-san,

Thank you for your message. It's good to see someone who loves ukulele and likes ことわざ, too. I found they could be used in quite a few situations and so I studied them a lot. Maybe we can meet up one time when I'm in Japan. Generally we're only in the Kansai and Chugoku (mainly Osaka and Hiroshima) when we're in Japan. Hopefully, we'll be moving there in the next year or two and I'll be able to get around more of Japan. I really want to see the Kanto region--been to Japan 9 times, lived there for several years and never have been to the Kanto area.

And yes, 一期一会! And every little bit counts because 小事は大事!!

Jason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…