Recent content by siauke

1. siauke

2017 Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival

Best combo or performers and workshops! Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival has the best combination of performers and workshops! It's a full day of everything 'Ukulele! If you play the 'ukulele you have some great instructors. If you just want to sit and enjoy some wonderful music -- you're...
  2. siauke

Ukulele Christmas Orchestra

Here's a picture of the tree on the Music Center plaza. It was great fun. Meeting the other players under the Christmas tree with hot chocolate, cookies and brownies was a treat. Jason and Brad did a great job of leading the orchestra!
  3. siauke

São Paulo/Brazil Ukulele Meeting

Aloha -- I hope you found some 'ukulele players in Brazil! Good luck with your group!
  4. siauke

Hi quiltingshirley -- Philippe (the home or the original french dip sandwich) is not far and has free parking! You can grab a sandwich before the coming to the Music Center. http://www.philippes.com/ If you park at the Music Center you can always ride the Dash bus to Little Tokyo for .50. Full...
  5. siauke

I think that it is very generous of the Music Center - a world class arts venue - to open their doors and provide their staff to host these events at no cost to the ukulele players. They even pay for the instructors! A great way to start the holiday season.
  6. siauke

UU Store

I purchased a few things from the UU store. I wanted to support the UU folks for all the great things they do for the 'ukulele community. I received my order along with a nice handwritten note thanking me for the order. How nice was that!:cool:
  7. siauke

New Venue for San Jose Ukulele Club

Thanks for the great song sheets
  8. siauke

Ukulele Waltz - Aldrine

Thanks for tabbing, yes I'd like a copy. Thanks Aldrine for the green light!
Top Bottom