Recent content by specialmike

1. specialmike

(RED) Happy Balloon Song - Coca Cola Cover

So I heard this song on a Coke commercial a while back, and I decided to do a cover! After the song, I do a tutorial as well. Hope you like it!
  2. specialmike

Cloud Storage; Share Easily on UU

UUer's. It's been a while since I've posted on UU, but I wanted to share something that I've been using for ages now; cloud storage. So I thought I would create a thread about cloud storage considering it would make a lot of sense for UU. https://db.tt/V1ln4Ozj ^ click here for a free account...
  3. specialmike

Ain't No Sunshine (Cover)

:cool:
  4. specialmike

Drink the night away (late st. Patrick's song)

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW.... MIKE, WHO GOT DRUNK. I'LL BE MISSIN' UWC THIS YEAR... SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO IT.
  5. specialmike

Ukulele Original No Title...

So I was messing around the other day, and I was accidentally constructive. Here is the result.
  6. specialmike

Melancholy Hill Ukulele Cover

Most excellent!
  7. specialmike

Can't help falling in love

We've all been there.
  8. specialmike

Short people watch this!

If I have offended you... grow taller :P
  9. specialmike

The One I Love Is Gone (Cover)

"The One I Love Is Gone" Katie Melua (Awesome Artist) My Rendition. Seriously such a sad song, but I think that's what is nice about it. Playing it on ukulele shows the versatility of the instrument. Yes, it is a happy instrument. :) But sadness must also be demonstrated. ;)
  10. specialmike

I'll See you in my Dreams Cover(and More) XD

Don't forget to subscribe XD
  11. specialmike

A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich, and You (Ukulele Cover)

I got a new Mainland Mahogany Pineapple Soprano. I felt it must be used in a video :D Thusly
  12. specialmike

Hang On Little Tomato!!!

I heard this on Pandora... and then I found out UkiSociety did a cover... :) Dang! Must find one he hasn't done, yet!
  13. specialmike

Negotiating a Higher Starting Wage !?!?!?! Tips?

Hello Fellow Ukers, I recently graduated from the University of Georgia with a BBA in Finance. I've been job hunting for the... past month or so. I just got offered a position with UPS. I'll be working at their corporate offices. I went through two interviews, one on Tuesday, and One Today...