Spicysteve's latest activity

• Spicysteve
    I have 2 Baritones turned into "Super Tenors" both with a wound low g and a wound c. Dearly love they way they both sound........ not...
  • Spicysteve
    $53.99 currently on Amazon.....Couldn't resist, it delivers on Tuesday. Multiple sets of quality flurocarbon strings on hand to install...
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread High/Hard tension strings.
    Just installed a set of Hannabach 235MHT's on an all solid Acacia Concert. Had Freemont Blacklines on it. I was torn between installing...
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread Baritone with Worth Browns.
    I have worth browns on 2 "Super Tenors" for the e and a strings and have 2 Tenors with Worth Browns. Difficult to to critisize any of...
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread NUUD.
    2nd update........ After an hour and a half fitting a new bone saddle (of which was primarily thicknessing the saddle from 3mm to 2mm)...
  • Spicysteve
    Update..... After considerable playing and the strings settling in I am not happy with the volume and string tension. The action is...
  • Spicysteve
    Another great review Vic. Just added another one to the wish list. I really like the C10 but the C4 seemed to speak to me. Love the...
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread Slideshow.
    Thank you so much for sharing Jerry. So many smiles and so much happiness. Delightful!!!
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread Fingerstyle uke.
    (y)
  • Spicysteve
    I really enjoy working on them as well as playing them. I find it rewarding.
  • Spicysteve
    Spicysteve replied to the thread How cool is this?`.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Chris after a performance of the Side Order Band at Linfield College, Herb Ohta Jr played with them also...
  • Spicysteve
    Dave, This is the second set that I have installed. Quite happy with both and have had zero issues.
  • Spicysteve
    Excuse my typo. If they are too bright I use Oasis. All are excellent strings.
  • Spicysteve
    Thank you. Freemonts and Worth Browns are my go to fluorocarbons. If either feel too bright I use Worth’s. Of course strings are...
  • Spicysteve
    That is beautiful ukulele. Chris makes beautiful instruments. I have a Bonanza Oreo Baritone tuned as a "Super Tenor" in black walnut...