Spooner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man,

I have a new world premiere MV that I'd like you to pass on to your spooner radio program much of it has its roots and inspiration from the KoAloha Ukulele story. I posted a thread on the video and links section but you can see it on my blog componentgeek.com

If you like it, please share with friends and I'm happy to give you the file.

Regards,

Gary
    a little too busy had to work go get everything out and prep for weekend show Aloha michael
    Crap. I thought I PMed you when I got them. I put them on my Harmony and I could hear an audible sigh of relief from the uke.

Thank you!

Alan
    I just saw a picture of Jake playing the Spoonah-lele. Good show my friend. What did Jake think?
    You have been invited to join Narciso Lobo's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, UU Fantasy Football League.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 275497
    Password: ukulele

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…