Recent content by Stagehand

1. Stagehand

Ian Chadwick's vintage sheet music collection

I second that thought! Several years ago I bought the collection. It is enough music for several lifetimes.
  2. Stagehand

Moving the forum today!

I like the new look. Thanks for all of the hard work!!
  3. Stagehand

Forget UAS

If you remember the 70's, were you really there?
  4. Stagehand

orchestral banjo??

I saw this on the Mandolin Cafe
  5. Stagehand

Seasonal Sight Reading Challenge

I saw this on the MandolinCafe, had to share.
  6. Stagehand

Electric uke burn out?

Not necessarily. I ran into one of these a few years ago.
  7. Stagehand

Hot hide glue -a significant investment of money

Hi Pukulele Pete... It is called a stage peg or screw. It was used to fasten a brace to the deck.
  8. Stagehand

WTB...Blues for Tenor Guitar

I'm looking for a copy of Blues for Tenor Guitar by Chip Jones. Thanks...Sean
  9. Stagehand

Vintage Musical Instrument Cases

Here is a link that was posted on the Mandolin Cafe Forum. http://www.stevekirtley.org/vintagecases.htm It is a history of vintage case manufacturers and a brief repair tutorial. Not a lot of uke content but interesting.
  10. Stagehand

unwound fifths for an Outdoor tenor ukulele?

I am looking for an unwound fifths string recipe for an Outdoor tenor ukulele. CGDA would be a bonus. or If someone could walk me thru one of the string tension calculators and I can figure it out for myself. Thanks...Sean
  11. Stagehand

another from Feng

'Not sure if this has been posted before.
  12. Stagehand

Willie K The Star-Spangled Banner

I am a purest when it comes to singing the National Anthem. It irks me when singers feel the need to jazz or soul it up. This is a little different... (not my twitter account) sorry for the link, cant find this copy on YouTube. Here is a different copy.
  13. Stagehand

Not Quite Family Friendly

14. Stagehand

Martin Smith UK-212 Soprano REVIEW

Not my cat or uke.
  15. Stagehand

check this out

An original instrumental ukulele song made in every town in Massachusetts. Every note in the melody was individually recorded in a different town. 351 towns, 351 notes.