Recent content by strumsilly

1. strumsilly

WTB: 1920 or pre 1930 Martin Tenor Ukulele

I,ve got a 12 fret, 50ish, there are plenty around,. I can appreciate the early sopranos, but I think the 50,s + tenors are readily available and great ukes.
  2. strumsilly

SOLD: 2018 Martin 2 Tenor Ukulele

I have a friend (cooksie) who’s looking for one. I gave her the info
  3. strumsilly

SOLD: KoAloha KSM-03 Longneck Pineapple (c. 2010) w/ Misi Pickup

that's a great uke at a great price, I don't need it but am sorely tempted
  4. strumsilly

*SOLD*Kala Elite 1KOA-T*SOLD*

that's really all I was looking for, a ballpark price. I usually figure 2/3 to 3/4 new , depending on rarity and condition. thanks
  5. strumsilly

reasonable offer is not a selling price.
  6. strumsilly

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model; The reason you are selling the instrument; Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.). do you have a sale price in mind?
  7. strumsilly

(Changed my mind) Vintage Martin style 0 soprano

Yea, is it still available? Where is it located in the US or Europe?
  8. strumsilly

Martin 3k vintage 1920s pick your fav

I’ve got a Martin O From the 20s when people play it they are really surprised such a small uke can put out such a sound and with no logo on the headstock in that small stamp on the back that’s almost illegible on mine people wonder what it is end it is amazing
  9. strumsilly

WTB mandolin

We used to be able to close a thread . I found my mandolin ,thanks for all who responded
  10. strumsilly

WTB mandolin

I to used to have an old Gibson I think it was an A2, unfortunately there are no reasonable vintage Gibson mando,s Anymore but these armies navies are pretty cool and have a real distinctive sound, cheaply built so there’s not a lot of them around
  11. strumsilly

WTB mandolin

thanks, I'll buy it.
  12. strumsilly

WTB mandolin

I'm sorry I ever sold my Gibson army-navy mandolin. I miss it. I know it's not a uke but it does have 4 pairs of strings. I know many UUers have mote than ukes for instruments and am just checking if any are ready to let a mando go. possible trade for uke too.
  13. strumsilly

SOLD: Near Mint 1950s Martin Style 2..

what a beauty! I'm like you, a heavy strummer. I've sold all the really pretty ukes I've owned and just go for the players. I have a Martin 0 from the 20's that resembles Willie's Trigger. good luck with the sale, a collector will snap that baby up.