Sunny88's latest activity

• S
    Sunny88 replied to the thread Baritone uke advice.
    Ah thank you! I apologize, I’m new on this site and had no idea I posted in the wrong place lol but thank you everyone for the amazing...
  • S
    Sunny88 reacted to Wiggy's post in the thread Baritone uke advice with Like Like.
    A quick and easy check of setup: (Others may want to chime in on my method or recommendation.) Put a towel on a table. Lay the uke on...
  • S
    Sunny88 reacted to SoCal's post in the thread Baritone uke advice with Like Like.
    It sounds like a set up issue -- not necessarily the strings. That said, with the baritone uke sets on D'Addario, I have tried nyltech...
  • S
    Sunny88 reacted to Mezcalero's post in the thread Baritone uke advice with Like Like.
    This is a very nice ukulele! My first thought is that it either needs a proper set up, or depending on where you live, the weather may...
  • S
    Sunny88 reacted to scrambled_eggs's post in the thread Baritone uke advice with Like Like.
    Do you have any pictures of the uke, particularly the saddle height and angle? Where does the buzzing happen, like with which frets? Or...
  • S
    I purchased a pono mbd a year ago. I want so badly to love it, but am having a difficult time. Does not stay in tune very long...
  • S
    Sunny88 updated their status.
    I am having a hard time loving my pono mbd. A lot of buzzing when I strum, and it constantly goes out of tune. I’ve had it for one year...