Recent content by TCK

1. TCK

Season 631: I Mist You

Seems like the last few months, seasons just get right by me without my hitting record. Parents leaving, pets doing the same, new cats trashing the place…work being too much work, training two classes of future raptor wranglers, and little league. Just buried, but Mel called a tune and I could...
  2. TCK

Season of the 'Ukulele (SOTU) 629 - Season of the Cuckoo'lele

And Amy…poor thing. She was going through it. What a loss.
  3. TCK

Madness. This one. So good. Changed music for me completely.
  4. TCK

Late to the party but I got a few- Let’s start with some Sabbath
  5. TCK

Season 628 - Let’s Pretend!

And go git ‘em for this one. I believe Kitty Wells had a hit with it first in 1955.
  6. TCK

Season 628 - Let’s Pretend!

Let’s pretend I did not miss every chord in the bridge…sigh. Needs to be here. One of my favorite songs.
  7. TCK

Season 627 - It's 3/4 Time!

Shane McGowan (RIP) taught me this song when I was a kid. Kinda had a few mistakes in their but it is longer than I am used to keeping it together for.
  8. TCK

Here it is just math…not as fun. But on to a song! Avette Brothers favorite
  9. TCK

MATHS!!!! I love that.
  10. TCK

Season 626 - Body language

Go get ‘em. G D Em C. Justin Townes Earle.
  11. TCK

William Elliot Whitmore is known for writing happy songs- this one about an old railroad man living under a train trestle with a jug of rye is no exception. Body parts being cleansed of sin, trains, a bird, and a river…and a beverage. It has all the good stuff.
  12. TCK

The incus, malleus and stapes…three tiny bones in your ear.
  13. TCK

Anyone else like New Order? I think I first heard them in like sixth grade…and was obsessed. Bought a few records at Tower…made a tape for my friend at the time. Funny, his mom was convinced it was “punk rock”, dressed me down for giving him the tape, and I was never invited back yo Mike’s...
  14. TCK

Season 625 - This Season is for the Birds

Seen some of the best shows of my life at the Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco, and my favorite singer ever works there (Bob Reed- Overwhelming Colorfast/ Titan Ups). Could not get this one out of my head. A crow, a scavenger type…RIP Anchor Steam.
  15. TCK

Season 625 - This Season is for the Birds

I really love your feeder vids wee…thanks for bringing them.
Top Bottom