Recent content by thaidye39

1. T

Mainland Red Cedar Tenor review

I know this is an old thread, but I just love your attitude on this.
  2. T

What’s your ukulele “hot take”?

I have only one ukulele, a Kanile'a K1-T, but have been feeling interested in a soprano lately - and looking at Martin's. Which do you have? (Sorry to hi-jack the thread).
  3. T

Hard Cases vs Gig Bags

I only have one ukulele and have two cases for it. My uke is a Kanile'a K1-T and I have the Kanile'a gig bag it came with, but purchased an Oahu hard case from TUS/HMS because the humidity levels were dropping in the case during the winter (I live in Pennsylvania and have forced heat). I like...
  4. T

Possible Scam?

I'm big on "following my gut." If something doesn't feel right, I often/usually won't do it.
  5. T

SOLD! Martin S1 Soprano w/ deluxe tweed hard case mint

What is the brand of the tweed case? Has it been stored in a humidity controlled environment?
  6. T

SOLD! Martin S1 Soprano w/ deluxe tweed hard case mint

Curious where you purchased this uke and if it's been properly set up?
  7. T

Fountain Pens and Paper

Yes! Goulet is where I bought my first two just last month. A pilot Kakuno and a pilot Metropolitan!
  8. T

Feelers: trade Kanile

I hate these errors. Trying again. I have a kanilea k1 tenor. Would like to trade for an acoustic guitar of equal value. I am located in central Pennsylvania.
  9. T

What kind of uke is this?

I saw this on the website - I liked the moon figures - it says koa? I've never heard of the brand PPARTIST? Does anyone know anything about this instrument? https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/In-Store-Used/Used-PPARTIST-SY23XXY-KOA-Ukulele.gc
  10. T

FREE: Strings Reds + Sugars

Free. I wanted to try them out on my Kanile'a. I prefer Flurocarbon. Reds were on for about 5 minutes. Sugars were on for 3 days. Free shipping via snail mail to the lower 48. No tracking.
  11. T

FS: MFC Concert Flea (Black) + TKL Case + 2x Grip Strips + Extras

Bump + adding a new Humistat Humidifier + a used D'Addario Micro Headstock Tuner to sweeten the deal!
  12. T

FS: MFC Concert Flea (Black) + TKL Case + 2x Grip Strips + Extras

For sale from a smoke free home: *Magic Fluke Concert Flea (strung with Fremont Blacklines) *Black TKL MFC Gigbag *2 Sets (unused) Grip Strips *Stickers + Chord Chart and Hang Tags This ukulele is in very good condition - a few marks from playing (hard to photograph) and a couple marks on the...
  13. T

WTB: Arpeggio Meditations For Ukulele

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Arpeggio Meditations For Ukulele by Daniel Ward. Shipping is to Central Pennsylvania. Thanks!