Recent content by tigersister

1. tigersister

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Don, does you Friends screen look anything like this? You won’t have the UU circle yet. You need to select the + circle (purple arrow pointing to it). When you open that up, it’ll have a bar to enter in the server address. Copy and paste this to enter there: https://discord.gg/spkGkGZ
  2. tigersister

Don, is there a little conversation bubble with the Discord character. If so, select that.
  3. tigersister

I’m more confident than I have been in a while. Even with what I am going through. It’s helping me to clear out some old negative stories I’ve had about myself.
  4. tigersister

Well wishes on your birthday and the coming year for much blessings and merriment, Rob!
  5. tigersister

No buns in this one, so I should be safe. Plus he’s gloved.
  6. tigersister

As usual, TMI, Kenvin! TMI!!!!!
  7. tigersister

In case you’re asking yourself what a tallbike is: I’m fairly certain that's Aaron’s tall bike in the picture, though neither of those guys are Aaron. It came up in a google image search for tallbike Seattle.
  8. tigersister

I go to clean and this is what I get from Cinder: “Mom, belly rubzzzz. Paaaaahlease!” She thumps her tail expectantly.
  9. tigersister

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

They probably do. Sorting out who’s who from the field and on here can take a while though. Mandi, Lynn. Lynn, Mandi.
  10. tigersister

That's the best I could do to get a picture of the label through the f soundhole. It's says Samuel Eastman.
  11. tigersister

Kenvin, here's pics of the violin. I double checked and it is a 1/2 size. It was a rental that I bought from the music store. It was cheaper for me to buy it than it would have ended up costing me in monthly rental fees for the year, so I went that route. It's in good shape. There's some wear on...
  12. tigersister

The six pounds of soap I made yesterday are finally firm enough to cut. I won't need to make any more for a while.
  13. tigersister

In the PNW, we have Junki and his Yoshida's sauce. He's a super energetic and friendly guy.
  14. tigersister

For those not on FB: Little Gavyn Allin Herring came into the world this morning!
  15. tigersister

Going your way}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}