Recent content by Tomahawk

1. Tomahawk

Kanilea Aldrine signature model w/ gil tuners

Mint condition barely used kanilea Aldrine tenor. With brand new analysis plus oval cable. Was my pride and joy but long story short reasons for selling is 1 I need the money, two I lost feeling in my strumming thumb accept a strange tingle due to a bandsaw accident as I am a butcher. And it's...
  2. Tomahawk

New Kanilea Aldrine T :)

Finally my new Aldrine T has arrived ! I love this Uke, it's everything I hoped it would be and more! Sounds Incredible .feels great really solid. Looks sooo beautiful :) after selling off my pineapple Sunday and my Ohana Tenor .and waiting for months to get this Uke in my hand..I can't put it...
  3. Tomahawk

Koaloha Pineapple Sunday/with Ameritage silver case for sale!!

Aloha UU I'm putting up my recently bought P.S up for grabs. It's a sweet Uke one of the most beautiful ive seen. Sounds great .wonderfull action. I'm including the brand new Ameritage silver case I bought for it..New Worth BT strings. I'm selling it for 1200. Flat. The reason I'm selling: . I...
  4. Tomahawk

1234 plain white t'/Aldrine Guerrero cover

My first UU cover lol Check out this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjKJv6Ewks&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  5. Tomahawk

Help me get views on my first Uke video :)

What's up My fellow Uke'rs. Check out my first vid ever playing Blue Roses falling:) I suck and messed it up.and my Dog lets me know he doesn't like it ! Haha it's called ..Ukulele & my Dog..should be the 2nd vid. But here's the link. Help my dog get some views and enjoy:) lol soon I'll get to...
  6. Tomahawk

Check out My first vid.with my new Pineapple Sunday !

My first attempt at blue roses falling interrupted by my dog :) I'll get a full song up soon. Was making this video for UU to show off my Koaloha before I sell it when my new Uke comes.i think you'll get a kick outta it. Check out this video on YouTube...
  7. Tomahawk

Help new Koaloha pineapple Sunday has very thin crack on soundboard.

pics of the old one if you zoom in the crack is between the C and E strings dead center almost.
  8. Tomahawk

Whats up from Cali !

First things first,thank you UU for all that you do!thanks to Aldrine for helping me get passionate about the Uke again via your videos on YouTube .im 34 from So.California. Originally wanted to just find a cheap Ukulele to play somewhere over the rainbow/wonderful world by the late great BROTHA...
  9. Tomahawk

Help new Koaloha pineapple Sunday has very thin crack on soundboard.

Just got my pineapple Sunday in November ,had the misi pickup installed. Didn't have a humidifier :( .hairline from the bridge to sound hole .below the bridge as well. Should I send it to koaloha ? Or repair it with hide glue?like the video on YouTube ???!?! Please help.