Recent content by tomthebaptist

1. tomthebaptist

For Sale: LoPrinzi Tenor Ukulele

I have for sale this lovely Loprinzi Tenor Ukulele, $550 Shipped, comes with a beautiful spruce top and ovangol back and side, solid mahogany neck with walnut and maple reinforcement; ebony fretboard and bridge; has beautiful mother of pearl rosette and logo. I am the original owner. I bought...
  2. tomthebaptist

FS: Loprinzi Tenor Ukulele (Model 5H/SP/AR-T)

REDUCED: 650 or Best Offer (with shipping up to $40 shipping cost). I have for sale this lovely Loprinzi Tenor Ukulele with a beautiful spruce top and ovangol back back and side, solid mahogany neck with walnut and maple reinforcement; ebony fretboard and bridge; has beautiful mother of pearl...
  3. tomthebaptist

For Sale Pono Mango Baritone Ukulele

More Pics Here are a few more pics Thanks for looking Tc
  4. tomthebaptist

For Sale Pono Mango Baritone Ukulele

I have for sale a slightly used Pono MGB Mango Ukulele, with Transit Case $300 shipped. I am the original owner. I used it for a short while to teach young guitar beginners. Other than than that, it has not had a lot attention. The guitar and Kala Transit case are in excellent to mint condition...
  5. tomthebaptist

More Ukuleles, Fewer Politicians

“A few chords strummed on a ukulele can do more good in this world then the combined efforts of every politician that ever lived.” Frank Littic.
  6. tomthebaptist

Concert Ukuleles

Has anyone here had the opportunity to play 2016-2020 Kamaka HF-2 Concert and Collings UC-K1 Koa Concert? If so, I would appreciate your insight. I have a Collings UC-K1 I am thinking of putting up for sale to fund a Kamaka HF-2. I need help to make up my mind. Thanks Tom
  7. tomthebaptist

FS: 2017 Kamaka HF-1 Soprano

I am offering for sale this beautiful 2017 Kamaka HF-1 with original Kamaka HSC for $650 shipped. I purchased this ukulele last spring from a fellow UU member. It is in near mint condition, no dings, few strum scratches from normal wear from playing. The scratches are surface and could be easily...
  8. tomthebaptist

Kaniliea K-1 C For sale

Price Drop $650 shipped. This ukulele has a lovely voice, especially strung with Low G. For sale 2018 Kanilea K-1C Concert Ukulele, $700 Shipped or Best Offer. I’m selling this for a friend. Specs - Original Tru-Bracing Solid Koa Mahogany Neck Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge Strung with...
  9. tomthebaptist

Nut and Saddle Replacement

I would like to replace the nut and saddle on my Kamaka HF-3 with bone. Am looking for a good luthier to make them for me. Any recommendations? Thanks, Tom
  10. tomthebaptist

FS: Romero Creations DHO ST-MG-C Solid Spalted Mango

[B/ Will Consider Best Reasonable Offer[/B] I have for sale this lovely Romero Creations DHO ST-MG-C Solid Spalted Mango Concert Ukulel Romero Creations DHO ST-MG-C Solid Spalted Mango $725including shipping cost up to $35. It is brand new - very little play time. I purchased it 3 weeks ago...
  11. tomthebaptist

For Sale LoPrinzi Custom Concert Ukulele

PRICE DROP $450 SHIPPED For Sale: LoPrinzi Custom Concert Mahogany Ukulele Specs: Solid Honduran Mahogany Body and Neck, Satin Coffee Finish, Standard concert scale, Peg Head planetary geared tuners, Ebony Fret Board and Bridge, Bone Nut and Saddle The ukulele is in mint condition. Beautiful...
  12. tomthebaptist

Loprinzi Custom Concert Mahogany Ukulele with Peghead Tuners

For Sale: LoPrinzi Custom Concert Mahogany Ukulele Specs: Solid Honduran Mahogany Body and Neck, Satin Coffee Finish, Standard concert scale, Peg Head planetary geared tuners, Ebony Fret Board and Bridge, Bone Nut and Saddle The ukulele is in mint condition. Beautiful rich tone. Excellent...
  13. tomthebaptist

FS: Romero Creations Solid Mahogany Replica (Signature) Tenor Ukulele

For sale is this beautiful Romero Creation mahogany Replica Tenor Ukulele. It is now Called the Signature Model. This ukulele is in like new, mint condition. It has very little time play time. Both the ukulele and case (Access Semi hard case) are mint. I’m selling it to make room for a mango...
  14. tomthebaptist

Romero Creations D Ho Signature Baritone Ukulele

Hi Y’all, Has anyone had chance to test drive Romero Creations 6 string baritone based on Tiny Tenor body? If so, I am interested in what you think. I’ve heard only one sound demo by Daniel Ho. But heck, he can make a strum stick sound like a lute. I really like the concept of the design...
  15. tomthebaptist

Who likes mango?

I have really enjoyed my Pono UL4-15 steel string Baritone.