Recent content by Toucan Mango

1. Toucan Mango

Tropical Style Ukulele Hangers

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm now selling on Amazon handmade, the shipping is included in the price. (USPS Priority Mail) I'm still selling on Etsy as well, Etsy would be the better shop to buy from if you are ordering more than one ukulele hanger. Thanks, Greg...
  2. Toucan Mango

Tropical ukulele hangers and wall art.

Howzit everyone! I'm still making the tropical style ukulele hangers and some new tropical style wall art. Thanks, Toucan Mango https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToucanMango
  3. Toucan Mango

Tropical style ukulele hangers

Hey there UU members, sorry I have not posted in a long time, I lurk in the marketplace often but that's about it lately. Anyway I have some ukulele hangers ready for the holidays if you are interested. Etsy has guest check out as well. I also have a few listed on ebay. Thanks, Greg...
  4. Toucan Mango

Ukulele and Guitar Hangers by Toucan Mango

Ukulele & Guitar hangers hand carved by me Toucan Mango. Mahalo Ukulele Underground! https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToucanMango :shaka:
  5. Toucan Mango

On a hanger? In the case? Where do you store your 'ukulele when not playing it?

Where I live it is way to dry inside the house and too risky to leave hanging on the wall. I was keeping my 4 solids in their cases with hercos but I would tend to grab my favorite ukulele and neglect the rest. One of the neglected ones developed slight seam separation even though it was in the...
  6. Toucan Mango

YOUR MGM UKES: Post a Picture

I bought this Kala from Mgm back in 2008, I thought it was a toy and I was going to hang it in my tiki bar for decor. While it was in transit I found out it was a good starter ukulele rather than a toy and thats where it all started for me. At a later date I saw a Honu Deluxe in MGM's store I...
  7. Toucan Mango

Finally finished my cabinet

Top row Kamaka, KoAloha on the bottom. The plant humidifier is working great 55% - 65% very little maintenance. I added a small LED light today. The cabinet sits right in front of my desk. :cool:
  8. Toucan Mango

Shared a cab with my wife

Two more, one of the line she waited in & one of me working on getting the strings stretched.
  9. Toucan Mango

Shared a cab with my wife

My wife & I took a Valentine vacation, First time to Hawaii with out at least 1 of our kids in 27 years. :cool: So we relaxed for the most part, but there was a couple of items we wanted to pick up, She waited in line to get a leonard's fix, and after a few calls to some near by locations I...
  10. Toucan Mango

Ukulele Hanging On Wall...Yes or No?

Yeah as mentioned if the conditions are right you can hang them. Myself I am guilty for hearing with my eyes when I purchase so I like to see mine :D I to live in a dry climate with heating and air conditioning so mine are in a cabinet (hope to add a Kamaka concert soon). And I personally think...
  11. Toucan Mango

Right this minute, where are your ukes?

Finally got started on a hand me down cabinet, hard to take pictures but this is where mine are now, I have room for 3 more :D
  12. Toucan Mango

Aloha Oe + Scenic Video

I did this song on my newest Kamaka soprano that I picked up while on vacation. Sorry about the sound quality, I borrowed my youngest sons Rock band mic & did the best I could. :cool: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/toucanmango/?action=view&current=HAWAII2011.mp4
  13. Toucan Mango

New Kamaka Souvenir

Picked this one up at Scotty's while on Vacation, another great uke from Kamaka.
  14. Toucan Mango

My New Kamaka Pineapple

Thumbs up for Artisan Guitars. Check the box that my pineapple came in, they did an excellent job on the packing & did not cheap out at all. Great communication and some freebies as well. The Kamaka is beautiful & the action is perfect. Here are some pics, Hope they load, it' been a while.
  15. Toucan Mango

Misspelled ebay listing

I saw this misspelled listing on ebay, I have no idea what it's worth but I did see another item like it on ebay that looks to be more banged up then this one, and it has received a couple of offers. Any way here is the link if any one is interested & they do have the best offer option as well...
Top Bottom