Recent content by tumnusLOVE

1. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

I'd probably prefer an early time, as well, if that counts!
  2. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

I'm almost positive I can make it to this one! I can show off my brand new uke! Can't wait.
  3. tumnusLOVE

Merry christmas!

Hope everyone has a great holiday!
  4. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Ahhhhh, that's a bit too far for me with finals coming up. I can't believe I've missed the past two. I'll be a better CHUG member, I promise. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the upcoming ones!
  5. tumnusLOVE

Ukulele and Screamo.

I'll try my best to get video. For some reasons, camera decide to break whenever I try and play live. I played an hour set at my school's coffee place before, so I'm just going to play the songs that went over the best (the uke ones were the favorites by far!) and then throw in a few Christmas...
  6. tumnusLOVE

Ukulele and Screamo.

I'm playing on December 17th in Romeo, Michigan at 7:00 PM if anyone is around that area. I will have a few ukulele songs, of course. A good friend of mine, Jilian Linklater, is playing, as well. She's a master at the uke. Then, some screamo bands are playing! It's going to be quite the...
  7. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Let me know what happens! I'm leaving for home on the 15th, so I'd love to come out before then?
  8. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Sounds like a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to stop by next time.
  9. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

I don't think I'll be able to make it today, guys. I have a show tomorrow and I'm rehearsing with the drummer all evening to get ready. Sorry! Have fun!
  10. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

That is literally where I live. My school is right down the road. I'll talk to Emily. We'll both probably be there! Edit: Emily can't make it, but I'll try my best!
  11. tumnusLOVE

Misty Miller

A friend sent me this video a few days ago and I'd love to share it with you all. I think she's fantastic. ________ Medical Marijuana Dispensary
  12. tumnusLOVE

Who -- Original

Here's one of my newer songs. I'd love some feedback! Sorry the guitar it so hard to hear. ________ GLASS WEED PIPE
  13. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Thanks for today everyone! I had a lot of fun. So did Emily. We're going to try out best to come out next time! You were all so incredibly friendly! I can't wait to see you again!
  14. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Awesome! Wells park gazebo at 1. I think I'm bringing 1-3 uke friends from school, so be prepared for many new faces!
  15. tumnusLOVE

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Yes, thanks for your efforts and thanks for keep us updated!
Top Bottom