Uke-alot's latest activity

• Uke-alot
    Uke-alot reacted to ProfChris's post in the thread Zero fret with Like Like.
    I like zero frets. I've made around 50 ukes, all with zero frets. Phil Doleman has one, so does Ian Emmerson, no complaints. Jake...
  • Uke-alot
    Uke-alot replied to the thread Zero fret.
    The Magic Fluke instruments with traditional fretboards (i.e. wood with metal frets) as well as the ones with plastic fretboards have...
  • Uke-alot
    Uke-alot reacted to sequoia's post in the thread I've got the TAS again with Like Like.
    I had not one, but two people give me their scroll saws. Both were cheap Craftsman models. Very disappointing. I found them extremely...
  • Uke-alot
    Uke-alot replied to the thread I've got the TAS again.
    Like everyone else, I think that band saws work far far better than scroll saws. Only buy a scroll saw if you need the detachable blade...
  • Uke-alot
    Uke-alot replied to the thread Router Table Queries.
    Having a thin plate is an advantage in terms of allowing greater cutting heght (the bit has to extend through the table material, so...
  • Uke-alot
    Uke-alot replied to the thread Ukulele dust for compost..
    I think the fears about putting wood shavings/sawdust into compost, or even incorporating it into garden soil directly, are completely...