Recent content by Uke182

1. U

WTB: Kala KA-SLNG Long Neck Soprano

They're all coming with a walnut fretboard and bridge now and I prefer rosewood. Let me know if you have one that you're willing to part with. Thank you!
  2. U

Hard Shell Case or Premium Gig Bag for a KoAloha Super Concert

Can anyone recommend a hard shell case or a premium gig bag for a KoAloha super concert (concert body with a tenor neck). Thank you.
  3. U

2017 Los Angeles Int'l Ukulele Festival

Probably the BEST outdoor 'ukulele festival I went to!
  4. U

The String Exchange Thread

I am reviving this thread. A friend has 7 packs of tenor Aquila's he will no longer use. He has: 5 Aquila New Nylgut high G tenor 2 Aquila Super Nylgut high G tenor If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you his contact information.
  5. U

NUCD: Fusion Urban Concert/Tenor Ukulele Gig Bag

Became a Fusionista on my birthday...:D
  6. U

Nor Cal Ukulele Festival, April 24th

It was a great festival. I'm so blessed that it's my local one.
  7. U

Craig and Sarah Silicon Valley Show

Looking forward to tonight's show!
  8. U

Abe Lagrimas, Jr. @Ukehut, Long Island, NY on 4/20/16, 8PM

For those in the NYC area, GO SEE my friend Abe Lagrimas, Jr. tonight. He's a jazz 'ukulele MASTER....
  9. U

Pukin' Ukin' Gone

Attempting to delete.
  10. U

Are all the concert ukes the same size? - Buying a case

Mines fits like a glove: Also, I bought that case from Amazon for my wife for her soprano uke, and I don't like it because it's too heavy and the neck support is too high which makes the uke rock in the case like a seesaw. I would just get the Oahu case and give them a call first.
  11. U

NAMM Starts 1/21/16!

In the flesh!
  12. U

NAMM Starts 1/21/16!

LOL. You SoCal people. Is that your gig bag next to Aldrine's case? I showed up a bit later with Corey Fujimoto and GYOSH. When I got there, I was like, "who's this guy with the Kala soprano travel uke and the longboard?" LOL. Too bad you had to leave because we took a group photo at the...
  13. U

NAMM Starts 1/21/16!

Do you see yourself Xtradust? :D
Top Bottom