U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, checked out your "Run To The Hills" cover whilst trawling through the forums - expertly done my friend.......
    No lengthy comment this time. Just wanted to point out that I love "Jimmy the squirrel" :)
    OK, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you are not right behind me - if you are 105, I am sure I'd hear you, I'm only 60 and i make all kinds of noise... - do you happen to be in Japan? Just wondering...
    The little lizard probably left you because you named him Henry. This cute little exotic animal... and you call him Henry! He he makes it here, I might have to keep him. (and how do you know it's a boy lizard. Did you check?) I happen to be a good friend to lizards, snakes, turtles and all other types of interesting animals. Now, if I could just get Deach back in the cage.
    Hope you didn't mention anything about deach to the post office lady :) thanks for sending the songbook.
    Hey! What does your signature mean, "smell the glove"? How do you wear a glove when you're uking, huh? I'm confused!
    Hey, bro. Just dropping by to say that I've been enjoying your contributions to UU. I'm glad you're a part of the community. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…