Recent content by ukerazy

1. ukerazy

Its been too long...

Hey friends, I just wanted to start a thread to say I havn't disappeared off the face of the earth lol! I have moved home just a few week ago so have been so short of time. My internet is only mobile at the moment too so its pretty frustrating. I started a new University course from home this...
  2. ukerazy

Anyone in Manchester UK?

No, not far at all... If I remember right i once posted a message to your profile asking where abouts you were... no reply though lol :( I used to live in a village just outside of Keighley.
  3. ukerazy

Anyone in Manchester UK?

Hello there, Welcome to the UU... Good to see a fellow Manc on here!! You in and around the city!?
  4. ukerazy

Song Help Request Beetlejuice theme tune?

LOL!! I was always too scared to draw the door!! Too scared what would be behind it! "Knock three times..." lol I wouldn't mind the tabs for... DAY OOOO, DAYYY OOOO... Daylight come and we wanna go hooooome! hehe
  5. ukerazy

Song Help Request Beetlejuice theme tune?

Anyone have the tabs for this awesome Danny Elfman tune?
  6. ukerazy

Where for art thou, KoAloha...

So... about 10 days ago, or so, i ordered me a spanking new Koaloha soprano from MGM. (I made a thread to celebrate and show my excitement) Mike sent it on the 31st of August and today we're on the 10th of september and... It's nowhere to be seen! USPS tracking claim it's in, wait for it...
  7. ukerazy

Learn to Play the Ukulele - Derby UK

Yes he will be starting some lessons soon, I will let him know to come on here and get back to you with some details.
  8. ukerazy

Bruko action adjustment?

I got a used Bruko some weeks back and the action is quite high in comparison to my other ukes, I know how to adjust the action on a standard bridge and saddle (not that i would try that anyway lol) but what do you do when it's a one piece bridge? Thanks for your help and advice in advance.
  9. ukerazy

Anyone know how to calculate customs charges?... U.K

I've been looking into it online but I can't seem to find anything that makes much sense (to me anyway lol) I understand im going to have to pay something, but how much, how do you work it out? I just don't want to be shocked when it gets here. I understand that the couriers also charge a fee...
  10. ukerazy

UAS got me again...

I just ordered a KoAloha soprano from Mike! Aaaahhh the excitement is too much! I've been lusting after KoAloha for a while now and until i got my Bruko No 6 recently I didn't have much interest in sopranos but now i love them and what better way to celebrate my new found love of sopranos than...
  11. ukerazy

Depends if you want to sing or not, you might end up singing on your own!! lol
  12. ukerazy

I'm there, can't wait!!
  13. ukerazy

Got a new ukulele...

A Brueko No6! Its beautiful, i never thought i would want or play a soprano but i have to admit they are fun, fun, fun! I got it second hand (you wouldn't know) from a great seller on E-Bay, a good price with a little gigbag. It sounds amazing, its already strung with Aquilas but on the advice...
  14. ukerazy

Song Help Request I was stabbed by Satan

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know where i can get a version of this song where the chords are laid out in the right places, i've got the chorus down, just struggling with the verses, Thanks.
Top Bottom