UkingViking's latest activity

• UkingViking
    As an owner of a Magic Fluke and an Enya Nova, branded as something else in Thomann but same build, I can say that the nova is easier to...
  • UkingViking
    You should decide on cedar vs. mahogany, as they sound different. I like the looks and warmth of the mahogany, which is more...
  • UkingViking
    What an unpleasant experience, never happened to me. Its sounds very unprofessional to write threatening personal messages to youtube...
  • UkingViking
    UkingViking replied to the thread Magic Flea sound.
    My Magic Fluke instrument is the souped up Koa tenor with all the upgrades, so I can't really speak for the plastic fretboard models. I...
  • UkingViking
    UkingViking replied to the thread Capo for beginners.
    I bought a capo a few years ago, when I bought a guitar. Not because I expected to use it, but I wanted the whole accessory kit. Also my...
  • UkingViking
    UkingViking replied to the thread Legal advice.
    Recently I posted a rendition of House of The Rising Sun, a traditional which should not raise any claims. YouTube identified it as...
  • UkingViking
    UkingViking replied to the thread Oh, the soprano....
    I never play sopranos, except for a couple of long neck versions which technically are small body concerts. I think that getting a bad...
  • UkingViking
    If you try out Worth strings, the Browns have a slightly warmer sound than the Clears. But the difference is very subtle compared to the...
  • UkingViking
    Ill join the group suggesting that you wear the Aquilas down untill they are dented from the frets, getting a feel of nylgut, and then...
  • UkingViking
    I prefer #3. 3 - 4 - 2 - 1 Number one sounds a bit harsh to me. Number 2 has a lot of sustain, but depending on what you play it might...
  • UkingViking
    Thanks for offering to look at my audio path. I might post something next time I feel like something wont work. I usually have a chain...
  • UkingViking
    Before I went from Audacity to Reaper, and didn't have a lot of options, I used to just do like that. Not monitor levels, just adjust...
  • UkingViking
    UkingViking replied to the thread ISO: ukulele nut.
    Remember to check the thickness of the nut. Several of my ukes have nuts that are only 3 mm thick, and most of the nuts you can buy...
  • UkingViking
    This summer I needed an ukulele for leaving in a car. I got a rebranded Enya nova. Positively surprised by the sound. Very narrow...
  • UkingViking
    Thaks for your reply. The video you link actually end up mentioning the LUFS. It is a loudness measurement that takes all the stuff...