Recent content by ukuleleden

1. ukuleleden

FS: Vintage Martin ‘60s Style-0 Soprano Ukulele w/Case - Superb Condition!

Vintage Martin ‘60s Style-0 Soprano Ukulele w/Case. I have kept it this beautiful Vintage Martin cased with humidifier and unplayed since I acquired about 5 years ago from the original owner who purchased it new in the early 60’s who never took to playing ukulele, but kept it all those years...
  2. ukuleleden

Martin 0X Bamboo Natural - “S1 Centennial” Rare 1 of 1 error

This is the now UU semi-famous (infamous) Martin 0X Bamboo Natural that became a labeled S1 Centennial Uke. In my discussions back in May of 2017 with Martin’s customer service rep. and the Martin dealer I purchased it from, it was confirmed as a truly 1 of 1 error. This unique Martin 0X Bamboo...
  3. ukuleleden

FS: KoAloha Opio Solid Acacia Concert w/ Hard & Soft Case & Oasis/Case Humidifier

FS: KoAloha Opio Solid Acacia Concert w/ Hard & Soft Case & Oasis/Case Humidifier In my ongoing clearing of my Ukulele collection, I have decided to focus strictly on my vintage (‘60s and older) instruments. Therefore, I am parting with some many fine contemporary Ukuleles I have also...
  4. ukuleleden

FS: Koa Pili Koko (KPK) Deluxe Super Soprano w/ Bone Nut & Saddle

For Sale: Koa Pili Koko (KPK) Deluxe Super Soprano - Solid Acacia body w/Maple Binding and optional factory upgraded Bone Nut & Saddle FEATURES Top, Back, & Sides: Solid Acacia Neck: Mahogany Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge: Rosewood Nut/Saddle: Rosewood Headstock Logo: Laser engraved...
  5. ukuleleden

‘17 Martin Style 1 Centennial Soprano Ukulele - Limited Edition of 100

***SOLD***: ‘17 Martin Style 1 Centennial Soprano Ukulele - Limited Production Edition of 100. #16021. Beautiful Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides; Black Tusq Nut & Saddle; Nickel Tuning Machines with Black Pegs; Morado fingerboard...
  6. ukuleleden

Taropatch makers?

This thread rekindled my desire to add a Taropatch to join my current ukes. After selling my 5-String "Willie G" becuase I was moving away from Tenor sized ukes, I am now motivated to decide between the concert Pono and concert Ohana models. I should probably wait for you to own both to see your...
  7. ukuleleden

Koa Pili Koko (KPK) Deluxe Super Soprano - Solid Acacia body w/Maple Binding - Bone

NUD: The Koa Pili Koko Deluxe Super Soprano that I ordered on May 20th arrived from Hawaii safe and sound. A special "Thank You" to both Tina & Jason @KPK for their efforts to fulfill this build accurately and quickly, especially for a uke that was ordered with options. I opted for their...
  8. ukuleleden

Mainland All-Solid Mahogany Slothead Concert w/Case

2015 Mainland Mahogany Slothead Concert Ukulele All-Solid Mahogany with Jan. 2015 dated label. Like-New Condition. Gloss finish. Purchased new from Mike @UkeRepublic for $242.95 + ship. Selling to offset a pair of Long Neck Sopranos I recently ordered. Includes a brand new UkeCrazy Canvas...
  9. ukuleleden

Martin Centennial Rollcall

TAG! I'M IT! Ok, so "The Mutant" got me! Yes, my attempt which I thought was a successful effort to acquire a Centinnial Style 1 ended up being Ukecaster's "returned" Mutant "Bamboo Centennial". So this "Mutant Martin" is now taking on a life of it's own here on UU since the Martin Dealer...
  10. ukuleleden

What was the last uke you bought? And what uke are you planning to buy next?

I'm with Dave as far as this may be more of a confessional of unplanned rapid acquisitions than that of well strategized buying plan. But to try and stay in the theme of the thread: One uke Arrived on Tuesday, one on-order being built, two Ukes scheduled for delivery today... Yes suffering from...