Recent content by ukulelemana

1. ukulelemana

In your opinion what will be the Stradivarius of ukuleles?

Thanks for sharing this as an example!
  2. ukulelemana

Sold 2023 Kamaka HB-2 Ohta-San Concert

This uke has sold
  3. ukulelemana

Ya this would be Kamaka’s standard config.
  4. ukulelemana

For sale is my Kamaka HB-2 Ohta San model that I picked up earlier this year. It is in like new/super minty shape as it's only been played a couple of times. It's been in my temperature and humidity controlled room the entire time and comes with it's original Kamaka hard case. For those that...
  5. ukulelemana

Sold Blackbird Farallon Tenor Sunburst w/ LR Baggs 5.0

Hey all! I'm selling my Blackbird Faralllon tenor with a sunburst body and an LR Baggs 5.0 installed. I purchased this new from The Ukulele Site in 2022 and it's still in mint condition with no dings or dents at all. Because of the super high gloss, in some light you'll see some of the typical...
  6. ukulelemana

Traded Pono Master Series Lattice-Braced Baritone Cedar/Rosewood

Was contacted for a trade that I wound up considering and accepted so this uke is no longer available. Thanks to those who reached out with questions and offers!
  7. ukulelemana

Ah will do. Thanks Tim! I hadn't seen that update so I'll make sure I get that added!
  8. ukulelemana

Continuing to tighten up my collection and, although this uke has an incredible tone to it with the lattice bracing and the cedar/rosewood combo, the fact is that I don't play enough baritone to warrant owning three. And given that my other two were made by Eric DeVine and Jay Lichty, this one...
  9. ukulelemana

Traded Romero Creations DHo 6-String Nylon Spalted Mango

Traded and no longer available.
  10. ukulelemana

Traded Romero Creations DHo 6-String Nylon Spalted Mango

Yup! And this is a killer price for one that is essentially like new. Let me know!
  11. ukulelemana

No longer available Martin Custom Shop Tenor All Sinker Mahogany with Flamed Maple Accents

Agreed! Hoping a Martin lover decides to pick this beauty up!
  12. ukulelemana

No longer available Maui Music Deluxe Tenor All Curly Koa

Bumping up. Feel free to shoot an offer my way!
Top Bottom