Recent content by Ukulelerick9255

1. U

For Sale Price reduction Beau Hannam Selmer McAferri tenor

Listed once before but now due to medical expenses I need to sell it. Tenor scale baritone size body. Great warm sound. Comes with $800 gold level case case. Parrot inlay by Jimmi Wingert. Adirondack spruce top tobacco sunburst. Walnut back and sides. Madagascar rosewood finger board with curly...
  2. U

Show us your ukes!

My Beau Hannam and my Fanner electric
  3. U

Half step down

I play in Low G and I sometimes enjoy tuning everything down half a step. My question is does anyone make a specific set of strings for a tenor that are a half step down tuning so the string tension is more proper?
  4. U

Pedals

What pedals do you all recommend for a solid body steel string Tenor uke(Fanner exosphere). I’m thinking Boss OC-5 octave pedal and either overdrive or fuzz. I’m strictly a strummer trying to just add some more sound more warmth and depth for classic rock..Van Morrison, Springsteen etc
  5. U

Pedals

Actually I’m not looking for anything to Hendrix like. I’m just looking for a fuller sound and thought the octave pedal would give that to me. The idea of the fuzz or distortion was just to play around with it for different sounds. I play mostly classic rock… Bruce, van Morrison etc
  6. U

Song Help Request O mío babbino caro

Does anyone have the tablature for an arrangement of this song in low G?
  7. U

Pedals

I have a Fanner tenor solid body electric. My question is about pedals. I’m interested in getting a polyphonic octave pedal. My question is do any of them come with fuzz built in or do I need a separate fuzz pedal also? Also Would you recommend a fuzz or distortion pedal with an octave pedal? If...
  8. U

Fanner ukulele need a case

Which Risa case model number because others have previously posted that they don’t fit?
  9. U

Fanner exosphere case

Will a Fanner tenor exosphere fit in a Risa ABS tenor case?
  10. U

Fanner electric restringing

I’m using a set of 11’s electric guitar strings like I was told by Fanner. I’m using the DGBE strings for low g tuning as instructed by Fanner. The D string snapped when I tried to tune it to the low G and the G string is very tight and close to snapping as I try to tune it to C. What am I doing...
  11. U

Fanner electric tenor stringing

In low g tuning what gauge strings do I use on a Fanner tenor exosphere? I want to restring but don’t know the proper gauges of electric guitar strings.
  12. U

Fanner ukulele need a case

Can anyone recommend a hard case that a Fanner tenor exosphere will fit in having trouble finding a hard shell case for it for air travel
  13. U

8 string tenor

Would like to know what 8 string tenor ukulele you all recommend. $400 Up to $2,000 range is fine. Thanks
Top Bottom