VegasGeorge's latest activity

• VegasGeorge
    VegasGeorge replied to the thread Yaaay.
    OK, that looks like a winner! By the by, what are getting your Mom for Christmas?
  • VegasGeorge
    VegasGeorge replied to the thread Fret divots.
    I can’t imagine how much playing it would take to divot frets like that. Yikes! My fingers hurt just thinking about it!
  • VegasGeorge
    VegasGeorge replied to the thread New Uke from Portugal.
    Oh, about my new instrument. It is a limited, or special edition APC, or Antonio Pinto Caravelho. It is a Concert Ukulele. But, I...
  • VegasGeorge
    VegasGeorge replied to the thread New Uke from Portugal.
    Hey Pluribus, thanks for speaking up. I agree with you, Porto is the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I would like to go back...
  • VegasGeorge
    VegasGeorge replied to the thread Please Pray for Paco!.
    Paco is home today! He is recovering nicely. Susan and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. It was a close...
  • VegasGeorge
    Good news this morning! Paco has Addison's Disease. Totally treatable with pills or shots. He is expected to make a full recovery...
  • VegasGeorge
    Wife and I got back from a week in Portugal late Sunday. The trip home took 23 1/2 hours, including layovers. We started off in Porto...
    • P Uke 1.jpg
    • P Uke 2.jpg
    • P Uke 3.jpg
  • VegasGeorge
    I will never leave my dog again. My dog goes with me, or I don’t go. This has been an awful lesson, and will not be repeated. Paco’s...
  • VegasGeorge
    Susan and I came home from a week in Portugal on Sunday. We picked up our Standard Poodles from Camp Bow Wow in Spicewood, TX, where...
  • VegasGeorge
    I was riding in our car just yesterday with my granddaughter, Emma. She's four. She was listening to Peppa Pig singing to the tune of...