Recent content by WhenDogsSing

1. WhenDogsSing

Electric Solid Body Ukuleles

Risa is getting some competition: https://www.etsy.com/listing/488581355/exosphere-electric-tenor-scale-ukulele
  2. WhenDogsSing

Collings Appreciation Thread

I will keep this one. Collings UT Custom. RIP Mr. Collings...!!!
  3. WhenDogsSing

Bill Collings Passing

Taken from Collings' Guitars Facebook page: We lost our dear friend and mentor Bill Collings yesterday. He was the amazingly creative force behind Collings Guitars for over 40 years. Through his unique and innate understanding of how things work, and how to make things work better, he set the...
  4. WhenDogsSing

Collings UT1 All Mahogany Tenor S/N 1034

Some more photos. Photos of the 2 nicks.
  5. WhenDogsSing

Collings UT1 All Mahogany Tenor S/N 1034

I am selling my Collings UT1 all mahogany tenor, S/N 1034. As you may be aware, Collings has stopped making ukuleles and it is not known if they will again in the future. The instrument is in excellent condition. It has been played and shows very minor play wear on the backside of the neck and...
  6. WhenDogsSing

Koaloha Slim Line Tenor

Two(2) more photos.
  7. WhenDogsSing

Koaloha Slim Line Tenor

I am selling my Koaloha Slimline Tenor. I have too many tenors and am culling the herd so-to-speak. This instrument was made in February, 2014. This instrument is in as new condition, no nicks, bumps, or issues of any kind. Action is nice and low, no buzzes. Plenty of volume. It is currently...
  8. WhenDogsSing

USPS Package Inspection

I recently sold an instrument and had it delivered via USPS overnight delivery. The delivery day came and went with no indication of a delivery being made through checking of the tracking number. I sent the buyer (who should and will remain anonymous) a PM telling the individual that I was...
  9. WhenDogsSing

Kamaka 100th Anniversary Concert

PRICE REDUCTION I am selling my Kamaka 100th Anniversary Concert ukulele. I am downsizing, don't hardly ever play concert, and can use the extra funds for other uses. This instrument is like new, hardly played. No issues of any kind. It is set up to play easy, has a nice rounded warm tone, and...
  10. WhenDogsSing

Late 40s/Early 50s Gretsch Soprano

Here is the photo of the crack described above.
  11. WhenDogsSing

Late 40s/Early 50s Gretsch Soprano

PRICE REDUCED TO $ which includes shipping within CONUS. I got this instrument from a friend of my wife several years ago. Her husband had passed away and she was selling things and this became available to me. Her husband had bought it new back in either the late 40s or early 50s and had not...
  12. WhenDogsSing

Collings "Doghair" Tenor

PRICE WILL BE REDUCED $10 A DAY UNTIL SOLD I am selling my Collings all solid mahogany "doghair" finish tenor in my ongoing effort to downsize my collection. I have 3 Collings tenors and can not justify keeping all 3, all things considered. This instrument has an excellent setup and plays easy...
  13. WhenDogsSing

NUD - Blackbird Farallon Tenor

Here is a photo showing what your Farallon will look like in a Crossrock ABS case: It fits very well.
  14. WhenDogsSing

Larrivee soprano : bridge lifting?

I was one who has had this happen to my Larrivee soprano. The instrument was kept in a case with humidifier and was never exposed to heat. Here is a photo of the bridge lifting. I'd like to think this was an isolated instance as all of the Larrivee instruments I have owned have always been...
  15. WhenDogsSing

Larrivee All Mahogany Soprano

I originally had this instrument for sale back in October, 2016. I had a buyer for the instrument but I noticed that the bridge was starting to lift when I was packing it for shipping so I cancelled the sale at that time. I have now converted the bridge setup to a "string through top" since...