wickedwahine11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I didn't see any birthday stamped inside. I think that Ronnie bought it last Fall. I'm not sure if they do the date stamping on them, and the ones we got from Scotty are definitely older since I don't think they have done the debossed tops for a while now. Sorry I'm not more help...
    Yeah, it was. I will wait and when it comes I will end up selling one of the two. I'm not sure which one I will keep at this point...if I sell the current new style, it would probably be for $900 if I sell this old style more collectible one it would be for $1500. So you watched the auction?
    Hi wickedwahine11,
    That's great news that you'll be in Kauai in August! We'll be there from August 16-August 30. We couldn't get a condo at The Point for both weeks so, the second week we'll be staying at the Coast Resort at the Beachboy. It would be great if it worked out that we could meet you!
    Jeanne
    Great pictures of your factory tours in Hawaii.Did you get to meet up with anybody from UU while you were there? We're still working on plans for our Kauai trip for August.
    It's the rectangular one from MGM. I will measure it for you, as I think its the tenor one but not sure. The PS fits really good in it.

Jack
    Hi! Haven't seen you around lately -- we must visit different threads. How've you been?
    Do you ever play your Hawaiian Ukulele Company ukulele anymore? I remember when I got mine -- it was my first -- I thought it was so wonderful. Then I got a KoAloha and I don't think I ever played it again. just wondering....
    It actually was a NAMM showpiece apparently. I saw it for sale from the previous owner. He had it listed on the Flea Market website. I definitely wanted to wait until I could find a highly curled koa since my other uke is a straight grain...
    Ooh, the frozen mai tais at Keoki's are the bomb! They use rum in them but then add this 151 floater on top. My favorite drink in all the world, unfortunately, I haven't found them anywhere else. You should definitely check out Kauai...it is beautiful. And I'm sure you could probably get a timeshare exchange and airfare isn't too bad right now. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…