Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Zak.

One of the points I had originally tried to make was that i like the Cordoba's construction at that price point better than the lanikai or kala. The internal binding where the back and sides meet is kerfed on the Cordoba, which says an awful lot to me, whereas I haven't seen that kerfed on the other two brands until you hit the $200 range.
    The 20TM has a solid mahogany top - I'm not sure about the sides or back, but it has a sweet sound - of course, the Aquila strings help there. The neck is thin, the action is good, and I haven't had any special setup done. The harmonic at the 12th fret is dead on, and even though all of my electronic tuners say that the note is true when I press at 12, my ears say otherwise. However, since I rarely play above the 9th fret, it really isn't an issue for me.
    I enjoy playing the Cordoba as much as I enjoy my $350 Kala. I'm just leaving the Kala in the case for now, until I get my humidifier.

-Kurt
    Hi, Zak.

I thought I'd answered your question yesterday - apparently, I didn't.

In a nutshell, I like my Cordoba 20CM. Ill try and answer a little more concisely Sunday night.

-Kurt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…