Recent content by Ziret

1. Ziret

Kiwaya standard vs thinline sopranos

That was a god comparison, thanks. They both sound good, but the KS-1 sounds really good. It’s definitely worthy of its family lineage
  2. Ziret

Style 3 Myrtle Soprano

Wow, that’s gorgeous. For some reason I thought it was going to be a tenor. Style 3 soprano is better!
  3. Ziret

When you see or reply an old thread, please check if it's bumped by spammer

That’s clever—of you for figuring it out and them, too. Everyone is manipulating our attention online.
  4. Ziret

No more String Spacing Gauges

I have a similar tool for sewing that can be used to measure pleats, etc. Very handy.
  5. Ziret

SOLD _ Kala Elite Solid Honduran Mahogany Tenor

You got a great deal!
  6. Ziret

what do you sit on?

I've been reading these and wondering how, if I weren't happy just sitting on a kitchen chair, I could otherwise use what I already have. Great minds think alike. I have a similar ice chest I use on the porch to keep my binoculars and bird book safe, dust free, and handy, and I also use it for a...
  7. Ziret

Timple Canario (Campanella style beginner)

I like how that instrument sounds
  8. Ziret

Freight Train - Duets for One

Nicely done! I must get out the book and try again.
  9. Ziret

Did anyone else name their ukulele?

I had a car with that name. We just called it by its initials, the POS
  10. Ziret

Dating Harmony with Wooden Pegs

That would be so fun to play! Put some GraphTech tuners on it and enjoy it. Very pretty
  11. Ziret

Why not buy a 1/2 sized guitar instead of a guitarlele?

Thank you, I get it now. Hope I don’t succumb.
  12. Ziret

Why not buy a 1/2 sized guitar instead of a guitarlele?

What is the advantage of the Mini M or R versus the Mini II?
  13. Ziret

how big are your ukulele collections?

And Don’t Panic.
  14. Ziret

Huawind Concert Ukulele - REVIEW

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N3CUC67/ref=as_sl_pc_as_ss_li_til?tag=goauk-21&linkCode=w00&linkId=ee150bbbb5248a68321dbdfac4952c16&creativeASIN=B01N3CUC67 It's not available in the UK. I'm sorry my points don't make sense to you, which is really just one point. I've been reading, enjoying...
  15. Ziret

Huawind Concert Ukulele - REVIEW

I was just wondering why you chose to buy such an obviously ugly instrument? Did the description mention that hideous laser etching? I don’t disagree with any of your points, but if you buy something that’s shown to be super ugly, it seems you wanted that, and then it’s unfair to pile on...