Dewdrop ukulele…thought after awning and playing it!

M3Ukulele

Reaction score
Very interested in this ukulele and comments from users on sound volume and how lite it is! I inquired about a tenor last and I’m sure pandemic did away with that. Now, I’m thinking I might try my first concert. How does it feel in you hands size wise for playing?

I wish there were more playing videos. Vic did nice review and I have the sense it rings out with a nice sound…..but want to hear more.

I’m very intrigued with the build, shape, neck etc. I asked about specs, neck width, total length, depth of body. I’ve not heard back yet from builder yet! It certainly is unique.

I like the MFC looking neck and have pegheds on my Fluke but I wonder how the headstock would be, closed in with back facing pegheds, Graphtech or Gotoh UPT tuner.

I'm not sure there are many of these on the forum but it you have one or have played one, I’d like to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Well, I guess not many UU members have this ukulele. Jerry is only one I know of and he likely hasn’t seen the thread. This is a small builder but doing some very cool things with his build. The one video that does show up posted by Vic , illustrates how resonant the Dewdrop is. I still haven’t heard back from builder on actual specs but will post if I do. Id just like more sound sample plaging and comments from builder Before committing on a Uke.

Very interested in this ukulele and comments from users on sound volume and how lite it is! I inquired about a tenor last and I’m sure pandemic did away with that. Now, I’m thinking I might try my first concert. How does it feel in you hands size wise for playing?

I wish there were more playing videos. Vic did nice review and I have the sense it rings out with a nice sound…..but want to hear more.

I’m very intrigued with the build, shape, neck etc. I asked about specs, neck width, total length, depth of body. I’ve not heard back yet from builder yet! It certainly is unique.

I like the MFC looking neck and have pegheds on my Fluke but I wonder how the headstock would be, closed in with back facing pegheds, Graphtech or Gotoh UPT tuner.

I'm not sure there are many of these on the forum but it you have one or have played one, I’d like to hear from you. Thanks in advance.
I bought a Dewdrop concert three years ago, and I love it. I first saw them at the Allegheny Ukulele Soiree, and I should have bought one then. It took me another year to get one. It's beautiful, light, and has a very nice sound. You can design it just the way you want.

I have the pictures posted twice - not sure why. I noticed that the bridge seems tilted in the picture, but it's not tilted in real life.

1A.jpg1A.jpg2A.jpg

Thanks Jerry. Pictures are great! I did see your previous post. I thought a few more members may have purchased one. So, very resonant. With body depth does it feel like a concert? I want a tenor but don’t see that happening anytime soon. I really like the angle of the wood body to neck, how it curves it. Seems like a super lite build. It might look cool with head stock filled in and back facing planetary tuners but I have pegheds on my Fluke and they work well in this headstock. Thanks for reply

Top Bottom