I have friends who are having trouble accessing this forum, they were previously successful

The confirmation button appeared automatically while opening a new account. I pushed it the first time, but no message was received. So I went back and the button was still there, so the second request worked.
Brad

What is somewhat ironic is that more spammers than usual are able to get through and post their rubbish.

I’m giving up on my original account for now as it only works sporadically! …and I’ve been a member since 2016.

Wait, bellgamin, you seem to be a UU VIP. Do you have the ability to edit your own posts or to edit your signature?

Many (if not most? All?) of the folks who are UU VIP still can't do those things as far as I know. I know that I can't.
Uh... I do not know. I always write my comments on a word processor & edit them before doing a copy/paste in to the forum. I just now checked -- I can find NO provision for editing my posts on this forum.

I just tried my original account and got the monitor approval message, 1631832260399.png

Well, I guess it is time to test this as well.

If I can edit this post, the next line will say "bacon." If not, it will still say potato.

Potato

Top Bottom