WTB: Kala Elite 3Koa-tg UPDATE

ukuevey

Reaction score
In search of Kala 3koa-tg with original alligator case.

I am in search of a tenor. A crazy curly tenor, with the great alligator case. I own a very choice Elite concert, one of a kind, crazy curly concert. The best Elite 3koa concert I have ever seen. And the sound is amazing!! Never ever sell this one. I also have a Koaloha tenor KTM-00 from Mims. Awesome. AND- a proud owner of Koaloha ksm-25 #81, WOW! ! Now, (actually for a very long time) I have been on a quest for a Kala 3Koa Elite Tenor. I know what is for sale on the net, I check every day. I will know it when I see it, THATS the one!! All you collectors out there, where is it? Give it up! PS, the new models are not that, well, eye candy, especially the case. :{ Comments?

I have a Kala Elite Custom Spruce/Myrtle Tenor in Excellent condition I've been thinking of selling. I just don't play it much anymore.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Yes, although I am looking for ebony, not rosewood. Very nice anyways!

I have an Elite Custom T: koa1 body with ebony body binding, ebony fingerboard and satin finish. Basically a cross between the koa1 and koa3 models. They were sold during late 2019 and early 2020, so you might find a used one floating around. I love the sound and appearance of mine. My fav 'ukulele among the heap in my living room.

Top Bottom