Aaron/anaka fixed my VIP account.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just received a PM from Aaron saying he saw my post on my new VIP account that my existing account is not working and did a couple of tweaks, now I have Edit, Delete and Signature. So they are able to fix existing VIP accounts THANK YOU VERY MUCH AARON.

I just received a PM from Aaron saying he saw my post on my new VIP account that my existing account is not working and did a couple of tweaks, now I have Edit, Delete and Signature. So they are able to fix existing VIP accounts THANK YOU VERY MUCH AARON.
That is great and I'm glad to hear it, but what do the rest of us do? Is there some way of getting every VIP account fixed rather than just the ones they happen to notice?

It's good to see that a fix is possible. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I will continue to wait, patiently.

John Colter

Last edited:
I had a private message from Anaka asking about it, after I reported Mike's comments.

I still can't edit anything, but I did tell him that almost every UU VIP from before the changeover was having the same problem.

-Kurt​

I've been conversing with Aaron/anaka on PM about this. He seems to be working on it. He asked the state of my new account and I told him that it worked properly right from the start, and that all existing VIP members have the same problem. I have Edit and Delete on my regular posts, but not in PM. If I remember, that was also not available in the old vBulletin system, I think. (I'm so happy to have Edit now, I had to use it on this post for a misspelling.)

I've got Report and Edit in PM now, and looks like Report, Edit , and delete here in the forum.

I did make a point of saying that almost every one of us with UU VIP status had the same, or similar issues.

I hope I've helped!

Well, let's see if I have it now...

Hit report, and let them know. I hate to think that it needs to be fixed on a case-by-case basis, but that may be what has to happen.

I told Aaron to let everyone know that a fix is possible to existing VIP accounts.
Communicated with him some day ago and GOT A MESSAGE TODAY THAT IT WAS FIXED AND IT IS!!!!!!!!!

Bluesy.

Last edited:
No dice yet. I reported my comment saying I lack the ability to edit and delete. We'll see what happens!

It appears that my account has been fixed, I think.

I am going to write the word "bacon" on the line below. If I can edit, I will change it to "tomato."

Tomato

It appears that my account has been fixed, I think.

I am going to write the word "bacon" on the line below. If I can edit, I will change it to "tomato."

Tomato
Oh thank goodness! Thank you to everyone behind the scenes who have been working on this. It has been a long time, but I am glad it is getting fixed.

I have been mostly holding off on posting, as I was worried I would need to fix some silly error I made while typing too fast.

Hopefully everyone who is seeing these issues will get fixed in the not too distant future!

I have the ability to edit my signature again. And editing works.

Top Bottom