I'm on Fire (Bruce Springsteen)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score

It's fun checking out the various visual filters available on Snap Camera. Sometimes I like to check out the latest ones and see if I can come up with ideas for ukulele videos.

I always thought the "six-inch valley" was cut through the middle of my "soul," but apparently, it should be "skull," which does rhyme with "dull." Anyway, I think "soul" suits the lyrics, so I didn't bother to redo it.

Very nice indeed! That's one that I play and sing too. So, it was especially nice to hear someone else's take on it. Well done!

Very nice indeed! That's one that I play and sing too. So, it was especially nice to hear someone else's take on it. Well done!
Thanks, VegasGeorge! I really appreciate it! :)

Nicely done young John. The fire effect didn’t surprise us as we’ve known all along that you were ‘hot stuff’! 😂😂
Keep the music coming my friend. Dave

Nicely done young John. The fire effect didn’t surprise us as we’ve known all along that you were ‘hot stuff’! 😂😂
Keep the music coming my friend. Dave
Thanks, Dave! Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff" would be a great song to do with this fire filter! :)

Yes, a multitude of fire, heat, smoke, etc. songs are available. 🔥 But you can't go wrong with the Boss. Thanks, John.

Bill

Yes, a multitude of fire, heat, smoke, etc. songs are available. 🔥 But you can't go wrong with the Boss. Thanks, John.

Bill
Thanks, Bill! I wonder how the Ohio Players' "Fire" would sound on uke! :)

You bet, John! Now, I noticed that our friend Dave doesn't feature fire in his videos. Probably because, as we know, he's... matchless. :)

HaHa Bill! I can promise you there's been a LOT of people that'd like to see me on fire after having had to endure my singing and playing! lolol x

Top Bottom