SOLD Cocobolo Pineapple Concert

necessaryrooster

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm also selling this on Reverb, but I'll give a discount here.

All-solid cocobolo, handmade in Nicaragua earlier this year. Cool pineapple spiked headstock and pineapple-shaped side sound port. Strung with Worth Browns, radiused fretboard. Super smooth geared Grover tuners. Comes with the Ohana hardcase in the photos. Has been stored in its case with a Boveda pack when not in use. Free shipping to US. Selling because it doesn't get much playtime and I need to thin the herd to make room for other purchases. Needs to go to a loving home that will give this wonderful uke the playtime it deserves.

$475. I'm willing to split shipping to pay for 2-day whatever; your choice of carrier. Otherwise, I'll just send via the least expensive means (probably UPS ground).

Coco Front.jpgCoco Back.jpgCoco side.jpgCoco Left.jpgCoco Head.jpgCoco inside.jpg

Last edited:
Looks stunning, and how cool is that sound hole? Really like the thin brighter binding that matches the lines on the headstock too. May it find a loving home

This is a very handsome uke. I like the coloring of the neck, it's beautiful in its own right and looks so good with the rest of the uke. What really stands out for me is the fretboard. I like that it's pretty much a solid/dark color. I'm not a fan of when Cocobolo has the streaks of sapwood and contrasting colors in the fretboard. I know one of the selling points of this type of uke is the contrasting wood but for me, putting it in the fretboard as well is too much of a good thing. It's very tempting. I hope it finds a good home.

This should be a no-brainer purchase for a concert player. As you can see, this is #3 of this particular model making it really rare. I have the #2 myself and can vouch for the quality. The plethora of features are wonderful and the sound is quintessential cocobolo with that darker tint to the tone. This is a wonderful uke and a real collector's item.

PM sent.

Man, that is tempting 🤤

just for completeness, what is the scale? 15" or 16"?

Nice! Wish I was a concert person.

Top Bottom