Ukulele World Congress?

Rllink

Reaction score
Is it still going on? I went a few years but then just lost touch with it. Like it either fell off the face of the earth or they turned into a secret society. Anyway, I can't find anything on it.

It happened this year. I could not find anything online, so I emailed Mike at Mainland Ukes. Three of us "Old Guys" went down for a day and had a great day. Of course we only live an hour and a half away. There always used to be a thread every year on UU. I do not know why they don't do that anymore.

It happened this year. I could not find anything online, so I emailed Mike at Mainland Ukes. Three of us "Old Guys" went down for a day and had a great day. Of course we only live an hour and a half away. There always used to be a thread every year on UU. I do not know why they don't do that anymore.
I went three years and camped in the back forty. I thought it was a little tribal and I never did make it into the tribe. I was under the impression that they were not particularly interested in growing. I mean, that's fine, I was just wondering.

Rllink there is one group that tends to hang to themselves. I like to go around to campsites and meet and play with new people. I also like to hang out at the big tent and play with anyone that shows up. Because of health issues I cannot camp for the weekend but drive down for a day. If you come again let me know and I will look for you.

Top Bottom