**SOLD** Cocobolo Ukuleles 5-String Tenor

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
**SOLD**

Cocobolo Ukuleles is a great custom all-cocobolo ukulele shop out of Nicaragua where they use the beautiful and killer sound Nicaraguan cocobolo wood to build their ukes.

They do all of their sales via a lottery system through e-mail, and rarely have any stock on hand.

This uke is a 5-string tenor and is in super minty/like new condition and comes with the original gig bag it was shipped in.

Some of the details about their ukes:
  • Back Top and Sides: All Nicaraguan Cocobolo
  • 1.375" Nut Width
  • 17 3/32" Scale
  • 12" Radius Fretboard
  • Neck joins at the 13th-Fret
  • Grover Tuners
  • Worth Brown Strings
  • Side Sound Port
  • Satin finish
Looking to get **SOLD** shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will cost extra. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES.

Take advantage of my selling some of my ukes to get a like-new one at a killer price!

• IMG_7798.jpgIMG_7799.jpgIMG_7801.jpgIMG_7802.jpgIMG_7800.jpgIMG_7803.jpg

Last edited:
Cocobolo Ukuleles is a great custom all-cocobolo ukulele shop out of Nicaragua where they use the beautiful and killer sound Nicaraguan cocobolo wood to build their ukes.

They do all of their sales via a lottery system through e-mail, and rarely have any stock on hand.

This uke is a 5-string tenor and is in super minty/like new condition and comes with the original gig bag it was shipped in.

Some of the details about their ukes:
  • Back Top and Sides: All Nicaraguan Cocobolo
  • 1.375" Nut Width
  • 17 3/32" Scale
  • 12" Radius Fretboard
  • Neck joins at the 13th-Fret
  • Grover Tuners
  • Worth Brown Strings
  • Side Sound Port
  • Satin finish
Looking to get $425 shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will cost extra. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES.

Take advantage of my selling some of my ukes to get a like-new one at a killer price!

Stunning.

Top Bottom