Search results

1. ookooleilei

FINAL PRICE DROP before Reverb -- Favilla Baritone - EXCELLENT condition

I just can't get along with baritone ukuleles, not for a lack of trying... this one came closest to winning me over, but I started out with sopranos, never played guitar, and the tone is just too boomy for me... These are revered instruments among baritone players, and this one is in really...
  2. ookooleilei

**SOLD** The Rebel Alchemist Jr. Sopranino — PRICE DROP -- Mint/Like New

This one is truly special. I bought it a couple of weeks ago on Reverb, and it's an incredible instrument, impeccably built and finished, spot on intonation, amazing playability... and much better tone and volume than I expected, even though I'd seen two videos of it being played... The issue...
  3. ookooleilei

**SOLD** -- Gibson Soprano Uke-1 (1950s or 60s)

Another one that I'm torn about selling, but it is going to need a set up and new tuning pegs, and I just can't seem to get around to finding someone to do it. That, and I just have way too many ukuleles, so it has fallen to the "sell" side of the ledger... it's in pretty darned nice shape -- I...
  4. ookooleilei

**SOLD** -- Kamaka White Label Pineapple Soprano - Excellent+ condition

This is a very clean, supremely light, and surprisingly loud Kamaka. Pictures tell it all, except that the instrument has that dip/"belly" just above the bridge. My understanding is that this is more likely to happen with a lightly built ukulele, particularly one that's about 60 years old... it...
  5. ookooleilei

***SOLD*** LIKE NEW KoAloha Opio Acacia Soprano KSO-10

Mint/Like New condition -- purchased new from Mim's Ukes, played less than a couple of hours total. Solid acacia, great Mim's set up, that KoAloha tone and volume at a greatly reduced price -- it's an Opio, made overseas, by the same folks that make the Rebel ukuleles... Just have way too many...
  6. ookooleilei

***SOLD*** - RARE Vega Arthur Godfrey DeLuxe Baritone ("Solo-Lute")

Hello, Doing another sale of ukuleles I just don't play enough to keep... This one is in really nice shape, especially considering it was made in 1955. There are a number of strum marks that probably don't show up on the photos, can only be seen at a certain angle and in a certain light. Two...
  7. ookooleilei

(***No longer looking***) WTB - Mya-Moe Soprano

Anybody looking to part with theirs, please let me know… I’m only interested in a soprano or longneck soprano. Thanks!
  8. ookooleilei

SOLD -- KoAloha Pineapple Soprano (2020)

Hello, Just purchased this one off of Reverb, as the price was too good to pass up, but the truth is, it's not different enough from my current ukuleles. The set up is great, and aside from the seam on the back bottom showing a little glue through the finish (pictured), it's in mint, like new...
  9. ookooleilei

SOLD -- Kamaka HF-2 -- like new condition -- SOLD

So, this is the THIRD HF-2 I've purchased (definition of insanity?), and while I've loved them all, I just can not deal with the slot bridge for re-stringing (it's in my head at this point, I know...) -- I couldn't pass this one up on Reverb, the price was good, and it's a beauty.... but, alas...
  10. ookooleilei

Listing removed - change of heart!

Listing removed
  11. ookooleilei

SOLD KoAloha Koa Longneck Soprano (2021) - KSM-02

Another ukulele that's difficult to part with, but there are just way too many... It's light, the playability is incredible, it has nice attractive koa, and that "KoAloha sound"... It has a couple of scuffs under the bridge that happened during string changes, and a couple of other very minor...
  12. ookooleilei

***SOLD*** Favilla Soprano - solid Mahogany (1950s-60s?)

This one sounds really great -- that classic, warm, solid mahogany sound.... and it's in REALLY nice condition for a ukulele of this age - the Favillas are very collectible, they have a solid following... no real flaws that I can see on it... a few nicks and dings here and there, but barely...
  13. ookooleilei

***SOLD*** -- MINT Rebel Double Creme Brulee Mango Soprano - w/Mim's set up

It pains me to sell this one, as it has that wonderful mango soprano sound, and is SO playable, with a great set up from Mim's, who I bought this one new from in 2021 - I just don't play it enough to keep it... Selling for $350, shipped, to CONUS only. Ships with well-padded Cordoba brand gig...
  14. ookooleilei

FS: Imua iS solid koa soprano - hard to find... $350 shipped - ***SOLD***

Selling this Imua iS, a really nice sounding, surprisingly loud soprano ("KoAlohaesque"), as I just don't play it much at all - have way too many ukuleles... It's in great shape, I bought it used, and the setup seems very good (absent some slightly sharp fret ends, even though it has been kept...
  15. ookooleilei

SOLD. Favilla Baritone (1950s or 1960s)

Just bought and received this revered, vintage, all solid mahogany baritone (but not so revered by me, which I found out, as I just can't get along with the baritone sound...) - as you can see, it's in excellent condition, considering its age. There is some checking in the gloss finish, but no...
  16. ookooleilei

Pohaku Mahogany Soprano - 2021 - *****SOLD*****

Another from my ukulele "liquidation" sale -- this is a wonderful sounding mahogany soprano hand crafted by the amazing luthier Peter Hurney at Pohaku. The only imperfection that I found is that you can see very fine swirl marks in the gloss finish when looking at it on an angle in bright light...
  17. ookooleilei

**SOLD** Kamaka HF-1 (2021) MINT - final price drop before listing on Reverb. $800!

Selling a bunch of ukuleles that I just don't play enough to warrant keeping them... This one is a beauty -- the koa is amazing -- purchased new from HMS, with their typical spot-on set up. It has been played, but not very much at all, and I'd say that it's in mint/like new condition - no...
  18. ookooleilei

Big ukulele "liquidation" coming soon...

Going to be listing eight ukuleles for sale (hopefully) over the next couple of days: Kamaka HF-1 (2021) ($850) ****SOLD**** Pohaku Mahogany Soprano ($550) *****SOLD***** KoAloha Longneck Soprano ($550) *******SOLD******* Favilla Soprano ($250) ***SOLD**** Favilla Baritone ($400)...
  19. ookooleilei

KoAloha KCM-00C Koa Concert Classic (2017) -- **THIS IS NOW SOLD**

Hard to find KoAloha Concert -- has an all koa fretboard, inlaid KoAloha crown fret markers - inlaid ebony KoAloha logo on headstock. A couple of light scratches on the back, but otherwise VERY clean... Has that amazing KoAloha sound, with volume to burn... I'm selling my concert ukuleles as I...
  20. ookooleilei

Kanile'a K1-C (2020) - FINAL price drop before I list on Reverb - THIS IS NOW CLOSED...

Really need to taper down my collection, and have decided to stick with sopranos only, so selling the few concerts I have, and a some sopranos I just don't get around to playing any more... First up is this beautiful K1-C (2020) -- as you can see the koa is really nice. It hurts me a little...