Search results

1. J

(Changed my mind) Vintage Martin style 0 soprano

Sorry, guys - I ended up keeping that one :)
  2. J

SOLD: Near mint Kiwaya KTS-4 solid mahogany soprano w. Kala Sonoma gigbag $500/£380

I am selling my Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano ukulele. It's the latest version of the KTS-4 with planetary Gotoh-tuners. I bought it from Southern Ukulele Store in august 2020. The setup has not been altered - so it is as intended from Kiwaya. It's in perfect condition and I'm including a Flight...
  3. J

Searching for a nice concert size Uke.

I'm in Copenhagen and I have a beautiful near mint Kiwaya KTC-2 concert for sale for £550 with a Kinsman hard case included :) Pictures can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jcAB8yhC6VNovHqH6
  4. J

SOLD - Near mint Kiwaya KTC-2 solid mahogany concert ukulele - PRICE DROP: now £450/$600

Since I am in the process of downsizing my ukulele collection, I am selling my Kiwaya KTC-2 koncert ukulele. This is the "modern" version with plantary Gotoh-tuners. It's in perfect condition and I'm including a Flight humidifier and a beautiful Kinsman hardcase. The price is £550/$750 £500/$680...
  5. J

FS: Gorgeous Uluru Sedara III tenor (solid cedar/mahogany)

Thank you for your kind words, Casper!
  6. J

FS: Gorgeous Uluru Sedara III tenor (solid cedar/mahogany)

As much as it pains me, I'm slimming down my uke collection. So - I'm selling my wonderful Uluru Sedara III tenor. This is an outstanding instrument, hand build in Vietnam and with incredible sustain and sound. The top is cedar and back and sides are mahogany with a bone nut and saddle (35mm...
  7. J

SOLD: Incredibly rare and beautiful Kiwaya KMT-K koa tenor

Thanks all :-) Yes, you are correct - it's a Martin 3K copy. Thanks for pointing that out :-)
  8. J

In which one of my ukes? :)

In which one of my ukes? :)
  9. J

(Changed my mind) Vintage Martin style 0 soprano

I am in the process of scaling down my ukulele collection which means that I am selling my vintage Martin style soprano. I bought it in september 2020 from an estate in New York. It had very, very old nylon strings on when it arrived, so - as far as I can tell - it hadn't been played for...
  10. J

SOLD: Incredibly rare and beautiful Kiwaya KMT-K koa tenor

I am going to regret this but I am determined to slim down my uke collection so I'm selling my incredibly beautiful and rare Kiwaya KMT-K master grade koa tenor. Kiwaya rarely make tenors and even more rarely in their Master Series. The instrument is build in the style of a Martin 5k from the...
  11. J

FS: Flight Voyager Tenor

I am scaling down my uke collection so I am selling my beloved Flight Voyager tenor. It's the 2nd generation of the Voyager model so it is lighter build than the previous generation. One example of this is the Kanilea-style drilled holes in the bracing. Another 2nd generation thing is that it...
  12. J

WTB Ken Timms Mahogany Soprano

13. J

FS: Kala 6-string (Kala KA-SA-T6) & 8-string (KA-SA-T8) solid akacia tenors

These are gorgeous instruments that, for some reason, do not appear to be available from Kala anymore. I'm selling the 8-string for $320/£225 with a kala light case included. The 6-string tenor is $160/£115 with a kala light case included. This instrument has a hairline crack at the front...
  14. J

WTB Ken Timms Mahogany Soprano

I have a Kenn Timms koa soprano from 2020 for sale. (This instrument has been sold now).
  15. J

NUD: Martin Style 0 (from 1947-56)

So this arrived today 🙂 My first original Martin! I bought it on eBay a couple of weeks back. It is in much better condition than I expected. It has a set of very old strings on. I tightened the tuners, tuned it up - and it was ready to go 🙂 The sound is phenomenal! Since it has Kluson tuners...
  16. J

NUD: Kiwaya KMT-K

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans... Just as I had decided to focus on sopranos (and an occasional concert) for a while, I ran into this irresistible beauty on the Marketplace 🙂 A Kiwaya KMK-T. It sounds and plays absolutely amazing and feels so much like a 1930s...