Search results

1. wee_ginga_yin

SEASON 504- Music as an empathetic friend

Joy Divisions "Love will tear us apart" done in the style of Susanna and The Magical Orchestra When routine bites hard and ambitions are low And resentment rides high but emotions won't grow And we're changing our ways, taking different roads Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love...
  2. wee_ginga_yin

Stroking my beard, rubbing my temples, and doing my tortured Sigmund Freud impersonation, I tried my best to express regret, remorse, and shame. I feel like a bird with a balloon tied to its neck to help it to keep his head up and fly straight.
  3. wee_ginga_yin

The things that we get up to when we are given some space I’m going to take a pee and not lift up the toilet seat Drink straight from the milk carton and make noises when I eat Things will get much better when I can do what I like And in a week or two, I’ll be glad you took a hike. My...
  4. wee_ginga_yin

Last week on my old gardener guy channel I received an email from YouTube which told me that some of my videos had been used by other people. There was about 20 of them, some of them had been used 100% and others had been used 50% One of them was about roses in my garden and it had been used by...
  5. wee_ginga_yin

broken people often have to live with broken things.
  6. wee_ginga_yin

It is even more poignant when you consider that John sang this after recovering from cancer surgery, and he considered it part of his rehabilitation.
  7. wee_ginga_yin

Recently went back to the bettertimes site just to look at the diifferent styles and instrumentation of the song, and knowing that Covid took John Prine i selected a video that featured a mask. The first part of the song people are wearing masks and it is very somber, then half way through...
  8. wee_ginga_yin

Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

challenge would be a better word. we challenge ourselves every week
  9. wee_ginga_yin

Happiness is a lovely thing even to happens to other people.
  10. wee_ginga_yin

Lots of people world wide have covered this Janis Ian song as part of the Better Times project. You can view lots of entries on her website. https://www.bettertimeswillcome.com #bettertimes Perhaps if everyone covered this song then better times would come. We have no idea how our music affects...
  11. wee_ginga_yin

SEASON 503 "SUPERMARKET SWEEP!!!"

Filipino Box Spring Hog (Words) I hung on the Mary's stump danced with a soldier's glee With a Rum Soaked Crook and a big fat laugh I spent my last dollar on thee I saw Bill Bones, I gave him a yell Kehoe spiked the nog With a chain link fence and a scrap iron jaw We're cookin' up a Filipino Box...
  12. wee_ginga_yin

Chang Mai Sidney is a Vegan who deep fries fruit. Sidney is alter ego of Kasey Stern who by the way is the twin brother of Kent. Check out Kent.
  13. wee_ginga_yin

Various fruits mentioned in this song.
  14. wee_ginga_yin

one from the budget chickenman archives that mentions various cheeses... and refects on the sadness of not being able to share them with a missing loved one.
  15. wee_ginga_yin

Negative Calories Blues. (WeeOriginal) Negative calories - lose weight while you eat! What a promise divine - what a sugary treat. Pudding and pies - beans and peas Buy anything - just eat what you please Salt and ice-cream - belly fat pork There is no difference - between butter or Stork. Now...
  16. wee_ginga_yin

Season #502 - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma!

my phone talks to my fridge ad tells my browser what items i need to stock up on
  17. wee_ginga_yin

Season #502 - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma!

create a feul shortage real or imaginary exerting pressure to go all electric save the planet and stop climate change Simples!? Planning for a cleaner brighter Britain. Then we pull the plug on the grid and we've got them under control.