Search results

1. P

Sacramento/Elk Grove Groups

Hi, Just wanted to update if there are other groups around now? I see the CCC Ukulele Fellowship is still occurring but the others are not.
  2. P

Custom Ukulele and tone wood

Hello, I've been looking for another ukulele to buy for awhile and finally decided to order a custom ukulele. I am torn between getting a tenor that is made of cedar top and rosewood back/sides or redwood top and rosewood back/sides or possibly mahogany. I used to own an all mango ukulele and...
  3. P

WTB: Kiwaya KTT-2 All Solid Mahogany

Hi! I found another ukulele that I fell in love with, so I am no longer looking.
  4. P

Thank you! I actually already went ahead and looked at in on reverb.
  5. P

It's totally fine! I'm still getting used to navigating this and I know you had the best interest of the other party.
  6. P

Hi, I'm new to this forum and still confused about how to navigate/use it. I am really looking for a Kiwaya KTT-2 All Solid Mahogany and didn't mean to hijack someone's thread. How do I start my own thread then? I asked a question about vintage martin ukulele solid Mahogany but I recently...
  7. P

Willing to buy a Kiwaya KTT-2 All solid Mahogany. Needs to be in excellent condition or better. Please no prior repairs or major dings/dents