Search results

1. J

FS: Martin 5k uke in mint condition with Martin customized hardshell case

hello everyone, this is a modern martin 5k uke in like-new condition, sounds beautiful, looks fantastic, all original with Martin hard shell case. please check photos for the beautiful martin. i hate to let it go but i have to downsize my uke collection... SOLD Thanks, Jim
  2. J

FS:Martin Style 1 Concert from ca1950s perfect condition with orignal case

hi everyone, this is a martin style 1 concert size ukulele from 1950s, sounds beautiful, looks fantastic, all original with NO cracks. original case included. two minor dents one is on the lower bout and one on the back otherwise pristine please check photos for the beautiful martin. price is...
  3. J

FS. vintage martin style 1c concert ukulele ca.1950s. crack free with original case

NO cracks NO repairs No refinishing, all parts original, built in 1940~1950s. small dings on body and headstock otherwise pristine. i'm a Soprano guy. time to find her a great new home. Original chipboard case included which is also in superb condition. $1200 plus shipping via Paypal. will ship...
  4. J

FS: ca.1928 the Gibson uke-3 soprano ukulele w/OHSC

SOLD this is a super clean ukulele. The Gibson uke-3 built ca.1928 with NO cracks/separations/warps. .. the old boy has a super cool dark finish. great playability and highly collectable. the original hard-shell case is also in superb condition. they're very rare especially in this exceptional...
  5. J

FS: Vintage Martin Style 1 ca.1948

Description a 1947~1948 vintage martin style 1, sounds just amazing (new M600 strings on it).. All parts original with NO cracks or repairs. normal ware on the upper bout, otherwise pristine. with lovely kluson pegs & bergstrom decal on the back of the head stock. the original GEIB case is in...
  6. J

Vintage Martin - reglued bridge ?

hi folks, just got a 1960s martin style O with original case. all original with a great martin sound. but i found the bridge is likely been re-glued at some point. not quite sure . any help ? thanks in advance. Jim
  7. J

Vintage Martin - reglued bridge ?

hi folks, just got a 1960s martin style O with original case. all original with a great martin sound. but i found the bridge is likely been re-glued at some point. not quite sure . any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance. Jim
  8. J

WTB: Vintage Martin Wood tuner pegs

hi there, i want to buy a pair of the original wooden pegs for my vintage martin soprano (c.1920s). please pm me if you have any available ;-) Thanks in advance! Jim
  9. J

FS:1960s KAMAKA Gold label Soprano no cracks w/OHSC

kamaka standard shape, all original with original case, No cracks, Worth CM Strings, Normal light wear/dings. Handcrafted in Hawaii,circa early 1960s. world-wide shipping(From China). Paypal preferred. buyers pay shipping (usually $50~$100 to EU or US, based on your location.) <<<<SOLD>>>>...