Search results

1. T

$1,500 beat up ukulele.

Ebay never ceases to amaze me. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hawaiian-Ukulele-With-Original-Leather-Case-Unbranded-Rare-Antique-/393287751143?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  2. T

WTB: Sopranino ukulele

Hello friends, I'm looking for a decent Sopranino ukulele. It's the last one to add! I'm not picky about finishes, nicks, or overall condition, as long as it can hold a tune (no intonation issues) and has no cracks, it's probably fine with me. I don't care where it's made, or what it's made...
  3. T

Does this saddle look right?

Is this a common setup or is the bridge starting to give way? For whatever it's worth, the slot in the bridge doesn't appear to be cut at this angle. if it helps to know, this is from a 90's hawaii made soprano. Https://photos.app.goo.gl/qW5aset5Vm9gDqoi7 Thanks in advance!
  4. T

Intonation issue on the first 4 or 5 frets

Hello- linked below is a video of a new ukulele. The intonation is pretty bad at the first 4 or 5 frets, but will play true at the 12 fret. I filed down the nut as much as I can, but still have issues. I'm trying to send it back, but I would really prefer to fix it instead of deal with this...