Search results

1. MisoHappy

HMSA Teen Video Awards - Teen Suicide Awareness (vote for me!)

Hello! My name is Lauren, and I'm from Hawaii, the island of Oahu. I am a sophomore at Mililani High School. I recently filmed and entered my video into a competition who's purpose is to create health messages to reach and impact my peers. It's a short, commercial length video about teen...
  2. MisoHappy

BOY or GIRL?

It's a more frequent mix up than you think it is, so I'm going to clear it up now. :D I'll put up the results when the voting slows down...
  3. MisoHappy

My New Ukulele Repost and YT vids

Hey guys! I posted these images in my previous thread "Which CASE?!" but I'm not sure anyone caught it. I stoked to finally have my TENOR! It's a KA-KTE-C and from what I've been told, that means Tenor-electronics-cutaway? *Also* Some of you (very few of you) know that I was not allowed to...
  4. MisoHappy

Which CASE?!

I'm going to buy new a tweed case for my new ukulele :D I'm absolutely positive I want a tweed. Just one holdup though, which MODEL? Regular Rectangle This is my first time asking a question like this (I think), but I RLY RLY RLY need help this time. I know some of yall have one of these...
  5. MisoHappy

Thank you so much!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! Thank you very, very much, and I'm so sorry I missed it! Also, if anyone happened to notice (you probably didn't) I've been keeping quiet for a week or so. I visit and browse every so often, but I'm not the...
  6. MisoHappy

Rejected?

I saw it in someone's sig, and never knew what it meant until now it's stuck in my head now, thanks a lot.
  7. MisoHappy

dats wat he sed O.o

Give us a sentence(s) that will probably never be said again Let me know if you haz kweschens :D I'll start: Your brain smells like MoonPie dumplings.
  8. MisoHappy

the ENDLESS SETLIST -RB2

For you guys who know what I'm talking about, I had no idea what i was getting myself into.. And is it just me, or did they repeat some songs? For you guys who don't, I basically have to play 84 songs straight without saving or turning the wii off. I've been playing for 5 hours now...I paused...
  9. MisoHappy

I feel like a !#%&@$^*?

Our school had this Spring Dance thing (not quite a dance, a bunch of rap and line dances) today, and I realized that everyone knew every lyric to every song there, except me. I knew all of the line dances, but I knew the chorus to only one song. So I'm standing there looking like an idiot...
  10. MisoHappy

THIS close.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lntWJImF8
  11. MisoHappy

306 members online at once?!

Was this set up or something? It went from 150 to 306 in several days! Sorry if this was already mentioned.... you guys ROCK!!!
  12. MisoHappy

Any ideas?

So there's this team society thing going on for the 6th graders at our school. Most of us have jobs, which we get paid for every week. This fake money (called Brain Cells) is used for a final objective: Market day. Before market day, we need to think of something to sell; something we make...
  13. MisoHappy

Embarassing much.......

I brought my uke to school like everyday, but today was very different. When it came to recess, my science/math teacher walks in the room (I stay in for recess....) and asks me if she can play. Now the first thing that popped into my head was "uuuuuuh no." but I knew she wasn't gonna break it or...
  14. MisoHappy

I <3 spongbob

First off, I'm not the addicted one. It's my younger bro, and it's pretty irking when he does this. He'll come home from school every day, and watch ^said show^ for several hours. The only thing he ever talks about is spongebob. "Remember that episode when Patrick....." or "you know that...
  15. MisoHappy

Accelerated reader!?

OH MY GOSH. These make my life miserable. We basically read a book that's our "level", and take a test on it. (which can vary from 1.0-13.0) My level is 5.0 to 13.0, so I get all of the hard books; which means hard tests on the books. What's more, if we don't meet our point goal, our entire...
  16. MisoHappy

Change live lesson time?

I understand that some international peoplez might not make it if it is moved till later, and that I might sound selfish in asking this, can we PLEASE change it to 3:00? I just started school Monday,and on Wednesdays, school ends at 2:20. The second round bus (my bus) arrives 20 minutes after...
  17. MisoHappy

Remember when.......

ok, so I'm only 11, so how am I posting this thread??? Well today, I was at Nohea Gallery, and I saw the most beautiful ukulele in there for only $130. I was all like "why the heck is it so cheap?". I mean, I could have bought it myself! So my dad said "you know that kamaka tenor your auntie...
  18. MisoHappy

Keep your mind wide open -AnnaSophia Robb

omagoodness this song sets the best atmosphere. Anyone have chords???? Or even tabs to the intro? It's from the movie Bridge to Terabithia
  19. MisoHappy

UU TV show!?

So yesterday, I told my Kauai family about this website, and they responded by saying that they had heard Aldrine's name before.....On OC16!! Does the show really exist, or could they have made a mistake? Cuz I searched by title and channel, and I couldn't find it. Has anyone else seen it?
  20. MisoHappy

Action Replay/Gameshark rules!!!!!!!

So I got this handy cheating device for my DS called action Replay, and I have been having a blast. This thing does stuff like maxing out your stats, infinite cash, all characters etc. ****And for all you pokemon addicts, There's this one code called Pokemon Modifier, and it gives u 493 master...