Search results

1. longtortoise

Concert ukulele with a budget of ~$450?

Hello all. I'm considering buying a concert ukulele but I'm not quite sure what to choose. My budget is ~$450, but could flex some. I'm still new to uke and I've only played tenors, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for. Also, I don't think any local shops sell much other than Kala and...
  2. longtortoise

To those who have or had young children around their instruments...

Hello all. I have a five month old baby girl that is very interested in my guitars and ukulele. She loves hearing me play them and very much wants to grab them and interact with them. I'm not worried about immediate damage, as she is so small and I can easily control her interactions, but I was...
  3. longtortoise

NUD - Ohana PKT-25G pineapple tenor

Hello all, I believe this my third post here, so please forgive me if I'm violating any UU norms, but I wanted to share about my first ukulele. I'm a guitar player (enthusiast, no gigs, just play for my own enjoyment) and I recently borrowed my an Islander tenor from my dad. I liked it quite a...
  4. longtortoise

Hello from Sacramento, California, USA

Hello folks. I've been playing guitar for a few years and recently borrowed an Islander tenor uke from my dad. I've really enjoyed learning a few songs and just doing some joyful strumming here and there, so I ordered a uke of my own! I chose this Ohana PKT-25G pineapple tenor from Mim. I...